Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Massive Brood Hatch! Plague G1s!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Oncamimus I am so grateful for you plagues eyes are my favorite...
@Oncamimus I am so grateful for you plagues eyes are my favorite...
U8QtDKC.png
@Oncamimus Definitely ping me, especially for anything in the orange and yellow ranges!
@Oncamimus Definitely ping me, especially for anything in the orange and yellow ranges!
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
@oncamimus
add me to your pinglist please!
@oncamimus
add me to your pinglist please!
@Oncamimus

I would like to be on the pinglist please! This seems like a lot of fun!
@Oncamimus

I would like to be on the pinglist please! This seems like a lot of fun!
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
@Oncamimus

I would love to see each hatchling! :D Ping please ^^
@Oncamimus

I would love to see each hatchling! :D Ping please ^^
waterl.png
» Tang
» PM/RP friendly
» G1, lore, and oldie dragon addict
» Sands of Time - A Light Flight Subspecies
» Primal G1 Scatter Adventure | G1 Sales | Clan Lore | G1 Collections
@Oncamimus

If you get any earthy/autumn babies (dark browns, dark yellows, dark reds,) then i'm keen!
@Oncamimus

If you get any earthy/autumn babies (dark browns, dark yellows, dark reds,) then i'm keen!
chlZfGD.png
@Oncamimus Could I also get a ping for new batches please? :)
@Oncamimus Could I also get a ping for new batches please? :)
@vriskittles @Moirli @AlpineHell @Koobi @Sinfirmitas @Tangaroa @Katalist @Jazz
Adding you all to the hatching list! Do any of you care (if I can't hatch them all tonight) if some are hatched tomorrow? I know some people are likely searching mostly for today, but I figure I can keep hatching if interest is present :3

AlpineHell - You are in luck! I seem to be hatching a lot of Orangey/Yellowy/Brownie....XD Some green in there....buuuuut....yeah XD; Aren't there certain chemicals that burn green? LOL!

Katalist - I might have some Autumny Broodlings available? Some are up for exalt soon...but they are all non-expansion colors >.>

@vriskittles @Moirli @AlpineHell @Koobi @Sinfirmitas @Tangaroa @Katalist @Jazz
Adding you all to the hatching list! Do any of you care (if I can't hatch them all tonight) if some are hatched tomorrow? I know some people are likely searching mostly for today, but I figure I can keep hatching if interest is present :3

AlpineHell - You are in luck! I seem to be hatching a lot of Orangey/Yellowy/Brownie....XD Some green in there....buuuuut....yeah XD; Aren't there certain chemicals that burn green? LOL!

Katalist - I might have some Autumny Broodlings available? Some are up for exalt soon...but they are all non-expansion colors >.>

jl5dg8.png
@oncamimus

Oooooooooooooooooooooh?

I don't mind a hatch tomorrow, but I have like no money right now. I'll happily save them from exalt if they're pretty enough. :3
Which ones are your Autumny broodlings?
@oncamimus

Oooooooooooooooooooooh?

I don't mind a hatch tomorrow, but I have like no money right now. I'll happily save them from exalt if they're pretty enough. :3
Which ones are your Autumny broodlings?
chlZfGD.png
@Oncamimus
Ping me for all of em! Love me some plegg eyes
@Oncamimus
Ping me for all of em! Love me some plegg eyes
wuvThtJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21