Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Night Watchers Hatchery~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Appreciate
Yeah I don't mind giving her to you for that :)
I'll send a CR.
You have also been added to the Night Glow pinglist.
@Appreciate
Yeah I don't mind giving her to you for that :)
I'll send a CR.
You have also been added to the Night Glow pinglist.
sig2_by_suicidestorm-dbetd9z.pngart_shop_sig_by_suicidestorm-dbetcmn.pngskin_and_accent_sig_by_suicidestorm-dbetcm2.pnghatchery_sig_by_suicidestorm-dbetcml.pngmarorek_sig_by_suicidestorm-dbetcmi.pngnest_network_sig_by_suicidestorm-dbetcmf.pngsig1_by_suicidestorm-dbetd9k.png
@SuicideStorm

A+ runes dergs! Plum (now Nebula) is gonna have a good time over in my lair. :D
@SuicideStorm

A+ runes dergs! Plum (now Nebula) is gonna have a good time over in my lair. :D
You're all gems
[img]http://imgur.com/H7Kvs8M.png[/img]
H7Kvs8M.png
ystbqm3.png
@Kishu @Foenixie @Appreciate Since you are all on the pinglist for Night Glow, I am going to inform you that the pair has changed slightly. I've replaced the male with another XXY Royal, who is a Pealcatcher rather then another Skydancer. This is him. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27501826] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275019/27501826_350.png[/img] [/url] The breeding card hasn't been updated yet, but I will be nesting them soon, so feel free to let me know if you'd still like to still be on the pinglist for the pair or not.
@Kishu @Foenixie @Appreciate
Since you are all on the pinglist for Night Glow, I am going to inform you that the pair has changed slightly. I've replaced the male with another XXY Royal, who is a Pealcatcher rather then another Skydancer.

This is him.

27501826_350.png

The breeding card hasn't been updated yet, but I will be nesting them soon, so feel free to let me know if you'd still like to still be on the pinglist for the pair or not.
sig2_by_suicidestorm-dbetd9z.pngart_shop_sig_by_suicidestorm-dbetcmn.pngskin_and_accent_sig_by_suicidestorm-dbetcm2.pnghatchery_sig_by_suicidestorm-dbetcml.pngmarorek_sig_by_suicidestorm-dbetcmi.pngnest_network_sig_by_suicidestorm-dbetcmf.pngsig1_by_suicidestorm-dbetd9k.png
Awe so pretty !! Can't afford right now though ^^"
Awe so pretty !! Can't afford right now though ^^"
4775f1f9009a46ac8f2ead44b2a67489.jpg52f9b30ef3934604beaceab8c5b8a4cb.jpg20f5e3a7468f4693ba6a1cade0b13e0a.jpg
@SuicideStorm

Can you actually move me to the general pinglist ovo
@SuicideStorm

Can you actually move me to the general pinglist ovo
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
vqpPMnZ.png x tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
@seamadeland
Moved ya to the general pinglist :3
@seamadeland
Moved ya to the general pinglist :3
@SuicideStorm
May I be put on the pinglist for Runic Shadows?
@SuicideStorm
May I be put on the pinglist for Runic Shadows?
49ad37d7a9c9d97184d1a45c335927bae802dc7c.giflm6Id7C.png

writer
dreamer
dragon hoarder

PbVFk5l.png
@makani
You've been added :)
@makani
You've been added :)
@SuicideStorm
Can I grab Midnight for 50gems? Please and thank you.
@SuicideStorm
Can I grab Midnight for 50gems? Please and thank you.
49ad37d7a9c9d97184d1a45c335927bae802dc7c.giflm6Id7C.png

writer
dreamer
dragon hoarder

PbVFk5l.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20