Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | || Thedas Born Hatchery || HIATUS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@Veracity

They're so pretty! And that first one would make a good Morrigan I think - however I'm having a heck of a time scrying her and Alistair >_< I'm thinking I may need to rethink my breeding plans for him...see if I can find an 'Anora' with similar colors (I'd looked before, but wasn't sure on if I wanted to go that route).

You can take me off the Par Vollen pinglist for the time being - I'm just gonna keep an eye on your sales in general and see if I can find something that goes well with him xD Thank you for the ping though!
@Veracity

They're so pretty! And that first one would make a good Morrigan I think - however I'm having a heck of a time scrying her and Alistair >_< I'm thinking I may need to rethink my breeding plans for him...see if I can find an 'Anora' with similar colors (I'd looked before, but wasn't sure on if I wanted to go that route).

You can take me off the Par Vollen pinglist for the time being - I'm just gonna keep an eye on your sales in general and see if I can find something that goes well with him xD Thank you for the ping though!
@Veracity Is your gem ratio still 1:660?
@Veracity Is your gem ratio still 1:660?
@Veracity Sorry 1:650
@Veracity Sorry 1:650
@HailQueenSteph
Yep that's correct :)
@HailQueenSteph
Yep that's correct :)
u7KLNQB.png
@Veracity So this little one would be 29 gems? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24521332] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/245214/24521332_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Veracity

So this little one would be 29 gems?

24521332_350.png
@HailQueenSteph
She would actually be 46 gems.
@HailQueenSteph
She would actually be 46 gems.
u7KLNQB.png
@Veracity

forbidden oisis how much in treasure for one ?
@Veracity

forbidden oisis how much in treasure for one ?
@Veracity Ah, yes. Math.
@Veracity Ah, yes. Math.
@ImNotOkay
It really depends on the genes and the market at the time. Right now, with petals, around 130kt, without petals more like 50kt.
@ImNotOkay
It really depends on the genes and the market at the time. Right now, with petals, around 130kt, without petals more like 50kt.
u7KLNQB.png
@Veracity oh okay can you add me to the ping list please ;D
@Veracity oh okay can you add me to the ping list please ;D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45