Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | |LICHT| Currently Inactive!
1 2 ... 229 230 231 232 233 ... 236 237
may i be put on the breeze &&. firefly pinglists? thank you !! @Litchtdrache
may i be put on the breeze &&. firefly pinglists? thank you !! @Litchtdrache
vUG2p0K.png
@Lichtdrache
May I be put on the Blazeberry pinglist? They're amazing :V
@Lichtdrache
May I be put on the Blazeberry pinglist? They're amazing :V
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
@lichtdrache

OH NO........ THESE ARE SO GORGEOUS

please ping me for rotten (female only), 1001 nights, and eventide!!!!!
@lichtdrache

OH NO........ THESE ARE SO GORGEOUS

please ping me for rotten (female only), 1001 nights, and eventide!!!!!
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
If I'm not already on the general pinglist, I'd like to be put on it. All the pairs are beautiful!
If I'm not already on the general pinglist, I'd like to be put on it. All the pairs are beautiful!
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@Lichtdrache

Hello, may I please be added to the pinglists for Breeze and Rotten? Thank you.
@Lichtdrache

Hello, may I please be added to the pinglists for Breeze and Rotten? Thank you.
@LichtDrache wow, this is the best hatchery i've seen in a while ;o; can i be on the pinglist for: kois, eventide, breeze (spiral), lavender, graffiti, axolotl, minty mint, ink drop, fru fru; starry night, will-o'-wisp, blacklight, AC/DC, fireflies (spiral), ash rain, deep abyss?
@LichtDrache wow, this is the best hatchery i've seen in a while ;o; can i be on the pinglist for: kois, eventide, breeze (spiral), lavender, graffiti, axolotl, minty mint, ink drop, fru fru; starry night, will-o'-wisp, blacklight, AC/DC, fireflies (spiral), ash rain, deep abyss?
aH6Quqw.png
@Lichtdrache
I'd like to be removed from Rotten and Into The Woods, since I got dragons from those now. c:
And could I be added to Throne Room, Pool Party, Axolotl, and Starry Night?
Thank you!
@Lichtdrache
I'd like to be removed from Rotten and Into The Woods, since I got dragons from those now. c:
And could I be added to Throne Room, Pool Party, Axolotl, and Starry Night?
Thank you!
44252938.png917586.png330246.png48973078.png45390361.png
@Lichtdrache Do you do reservations on hatchlings? Additionally, can I be removed from the Starry Night pinglist? I bought a dragon from that pair. [emoji=new friend]
@Lichtdrache Do you do reservations on hatchlings? Additionally, can I be removed from the Starry Night pinglist? I bought a dragon from that pair.
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
@Lichtdrache Hello! May I be put on the pinglist for your axolotls pair? [emoji=familiar heart]
@Lichtdrache

Hello! May I be put on the pinglist for your axolotls pair?
naRq7qn.png
@Lichtdrache
All of your pairs are absolutely incredible! My wallet's probably going to regret this, but do you think I could please be put on the pinglists for Nymphs, Lullaby, Blazeberry, White Gold, Murky Depths, Fairy Ring, Night Fury, Glacier, and Deep Abyss? Thank you very much!
@Lichtdrache
All of your pairs are absolutely incredible! My wallet's probably going to regret this, but do you think I could please be put on the pinglists for Nymphs, Lullaby, Blazeberry, White Gold, Murky Depths, Fairy Ring, Night Fury, Glacier, and Deep Abyss? Thank you very much!
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
1 2 ... 229 230 231 232 233 ... 236 237