Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Pride Hatchery {Hiatus}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@lupinanimations Oh goody! I am sorry, I just checked their re-charge time, and Prois will not be ready for 21 days...would you like to keep your choice or pick another? When the eggs hatch I will list them under the "Called Hatchlings" post and then you can choose which you would like to take home! And did you read my hatchlings agreement?
@lupinanimations Oh goody! I am sorry, I just checked their re-charge time, and Prois will not be ready for 21 days...would you like to keep your choice or pick another? When the eggs hatch I will list them under the "Called Hatchlings" post and then you can choose which you would like to take home! And did you read my hatchlings agreement?
XdKddgH.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dbbg65c.png mayhem2.png
Yes, and I do not plan to exalt them
Yes, and I do not plan to exalt them
Spr_5b_609_s.png
@lupinanimations great. I will ping you when they can breed, and when the hatchlings are avalible.
@lupinanimations great. I will ping you when they can breed, and when the hatchlings are avalible.
Bump^
Bump^
Bump^
Bump^
Bump^
Bump^
@gingerdemon
hallo schwester
May we become affiliates?
@gingerdemon
hallo schwester
May we become affiliates?
tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.pngQiZFijL.png9xlbxdH.png
@blergyps what would that entail, Soeur?
@blergyps what would that entail, Soeur?
@Gingerdemon
Look at my hatchery. They are like ads in other people's hatcheries, like alliances. I put you as an affiliate and you put me as an affiliate. My hatchery is here
@Gingerdemon
Look at my hatchery. They are like ads in other people's hatcheries, like alliances. I put you as an affiliate and you put me as an affiliate. My hatchery is here
tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.pngQiZFijL.png9xlbxdH.png
@blergyps Ohhhh Yes please ^J^
@blergyps Ohhhh Yes please ^J^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23