Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ** Closed | FREESIDE HATCHERY
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 43 44
Dear good people, I am closing this hatchery! I'm in the process of a major lair clean out right now and most of the dragons I just kept all the time because they were part of a pair. But I'm not really in the mood anymore for a hatchery, so it's best to close this thing for now.

If you want me to breed a pair one last time, let me know asap - although some have already been ripped apart. But no hurt in asking ;) If you want any of the parents, most will go up for sale - let me know which one and it's yours if it's on my Going-list. If you need me to hold a dragon because of No Spendtember, I can do that.
All current hatchlings are not for sale for 15k to get them out of my lair.

Anyway, it was fun, thanks all of you, maybe we see each other again ;)

@PhantomNimbus @hoothootx3 @ilexopaca @Klomonx @Nekasrof @CorporalLevi (green Wildclaw) @ElecSquirrel10 @dinok @Fletcher @PhantomNimbus @FoxKing @jellobby @Renarin @Renarin @Oilux @Jazzyleia @Saddi @Doki @Renarin @Saddi @Niviarsiaq @Fletcher @ElecSquirrel10 @Jazzyleia @KCSquib @Aryana @Saddi @theroiprocepios @SoullessRogue @Cycada @Rionach @Winterreise @MetalDawn71 @FoxKing @Yay @smeen @Sleffysin7
Dear good people, I am closing this hatchery! I'm in the process of a major lair clean out right now and most of the dragons I just kept all the time because they were part of a pair. But I'm not really in the mood anymore for a hatchery, so it's best to close this thing for now.

If you want me to breed a pair one last time, let me know asap - although some have already been ripped apart. But no hurt in asking ;) If you want any of the parents, most will go up for sale - let me know which one and it's yours if it's on my Going-list. If you need me to hold a dragon because of No Spendtember, I can do that.
All current hatchlings are not for sale for 15k to get them out of my lair.

Anyway, it was fun, thanks all of you, maybe we see each other again ;)

@PhantomNimbus @hoothootx3 @ilexopaca @Klomonx @Nekasrof @CorporalLevi (green Wildclaw) @ElecSquirrel10 @dinok @Fletcher @PhantomNimbus @FoxKing @jellobby @Renarin @Renarin @Oilux @Jazzyleia @Saddi @Doki @Renarin @Saddi @Niviarsiaq @Fletcher @ElecSquirrel10 @Jazzyleia @KCSquib @Aryana @Saddi @theroiprocepios @SoullessRogue @Cycada @Rionach @Winterreise @MetalDawn71 @FoxKing @Yay @smeen @Sleffysin7
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@thatjubi
Ahhhh it's such a pity that you're closing :P anyways I'd like you to breed september and crocus again :))
If you ever somehoe want to open a hatchery again, please do let me know :D

Also I'm thinking of setting one up myself sometime in the future, could you give me some advice? Like for example how do you attract customers, how do affliliates work, and I'd love it if you could direct me to people who designs the breeding chart things!
@thatjubi
Ahhhh it's such a pity that you're closing :P anyways I'd like you to breed september and crocus again :))
If you ever somehoe want to open a hatchery again, please do let me know :D

Also I'm thinking of setting one up myself sometime in the future, could you give me some advice? Like for example how do you attract customers, how do affliliates work, and I'd love it if you could direct me to people who designs the breeding chart things!
@Winterreise
September and Crocus are actually on a nest right now, they should be back in about 2 days, I'll let you know :)

For the tip thingy I write you a PM :)
@Winterreise
September and Crocus are actually on a nest right now, they should be back in about 2 days, I'll let you know :)

For the tip thingy I write you a PM :)
itpCHya.png

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@thatjubi
Are crocus, kira or hancock for sale?
@thatjubi
Are crocus, kira or hancock for sale?
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.pngwsTw09i.png5MXcgUI.png5r8twnX.png5z1ZKaZ.png15gwi1i.png
@ElecSquirrel10
Kira and Crocus definitely, Crocus is on a nest still, but ready in about 2 days. Hancock is a maybe right now but I can note you down for him :) Would you want all 3?
@ElecSquirrel10
Kira and Crocus definitely, Crocus is on a nest still, but ready in about 2 days. Hancock is a maybe right now but I can note you down for him :) Would you want all 3?
itpCHya.png

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@thatjubi
I was interested in Kira and Hancock as a pair, but I would like to take Crocus after no spendtember ends, if that's ok with you!
@thatjubi
I was interested in Kira and Hancock as a pair, but I would like to take Crocus after no spendtember ends, if that's ok with you!
@ElecSquirrel10
Crocus for you it is, I note you down and send her over on Oct 1st :D
I'll let you know when I decided on Hancock?
@ElecSquirrel10
Crocus for you it is, I note you down and send her over on Oct 1st :D
I'll let you know when I decided on Hancock?
itpCHya.png

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@thatjubi
Yes thank you!
@thatjubi
Yes thank you!
@thatjubi Really? That's a shame but if you're done, then there's no shame in it. I am curious about Desert Cactus and hopefully a nice cream hatchling, gender doesn't matter

But if you've limited nest space, I was hoping for a white/fire from Fire Walk With Me.

Get back to me about either one.
@thatjubi Really? That's a shame but if you're done, then there's no shame in it. I am curious about Desert Cactus and hopefully a nice cream hatchling, gender doesn't matter

But if you've limited nest space, I was hoping for a white/fire from Fire Walk With Me.

Get back to me about either one.
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@Rionach
Desert Cactus are on a nest right now and should be back in about 2 days - I give you a ping about the babies :)
I can breed Fire Walk With Me one more time, they're ready in about 2 weeks, I'll let you know what's hatching :)
@Rionach
Desert Cactus are on a nest right now and should be back in about 2 days - I give you a ping about the babies :)
I can breed Fire Walk With Me one more time, they're ready in about 2 weeks, I'll let you know what's hatching :)
itpCHya.png

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 43 44