Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | || Coffee Prince's Level 25 Dragons ||
1 2 3 4
@coffeeprince Sounds awesome! I'll love to give home to Starmist :D Thank you so much! Let me know when she's trained
@coffeeprince Sounds awesome! I'll love to give home to Starmist :D Thank you so much! Let me know when she's trained
bf186c0e838e111e110b566de298aa61b144f044.png
@domsquared okay! i'll mark starmist down as taken. I'll ping you again once starmist has been fully trained! :)

Edit: No response from domsquared since last speaking to them on the 16th. If no response back by tomorrow Starmist will be up for sale!
@domsquared okay! i'll mark starmist down as taken. I'll ping you again once starmist has been fully trained! :)

Edit: No response from domsquared since last speaking to them on the 16th. If no response back by tomorrow Starmist will be up for sale!
ud8HACe.png F0njmma.png jJa6FZ7.png
@CoffeePrince

In case domsquared doesn't respond, would you be taking Boss familiars for Starmist? I have an extra Hawksbill Goliath that I can trade (Lowest treasure price is 250k) , and extra treasure/gems for you to stone him.
@CoffeePrince

In case domsquared doesn't respond, would you be taking Boss familiars for Starmist? I have an extra Hawksbill Goliath that I can trade (Lowest treasure price is 250k) , and extra treasure/gems for you to stone him.
image0.jpg

» art shop
» wishlist
» sales
[/center]
@PoisonedTea they haven't responded in the time I gave them so he's up for sale now. i'm afraid I already have that familiar so i'm not in need of another. but I could sell starmist for 250kt to you and you could stone him with the money you have. I don't mind giving you a link to the stone guide i use. :)
I wouldn't be able to offer a proper price of the dragon with a stone build since I don't even know what the price would end up being. I haven't sold any stoned dragons just yet to know the proper pricing for one i'm afraid. :O
@PoisonedTea they haven't responded in the time I gave them so he's up for sale now. i'm afraid I already have that familiar so i'm not in need of another. but I could sell starmist for 250kt to you and you could stone him with the money you have. I don't mind giving you a link to the stone guide i use. :)
I wouldn't be able to offer a proper price of the dragon with a stone build since I don't even know what the price would end up being. I haven't sold any stoned dragons just yet to know the proper pricing for one i'm afraid. :O
@CoffeePrince

Awww...Sad. XD But I have to save up my treasure for some genes (So I offered the familiar). So sadly I can't buy him. For now at least. Will probably buy a dragon off you sometime in the future. :)
Hmmm...Maybe you can price them 100-200k higher? You can check out the other threads to get an idea. Anyway, hope that helped a bit.
@CoffeePrince

Awww...Sad. XD But I have to save up my treasure for some genes (So I offered the familiar). So sadly I can't buy him. For now at least. Will probably buy a dragon off you sometime in the future. :)
Hmmm...Maybe you can price them 100-200k higher? You can check out the other threads to get an idea. Anyway, hope that helped a bit.
image0.jpg

» art shop
» wishlist
» sales
[/center]
@poisonedtea I understand. :)
if you'd like I can add you to my general pinglist, whenever I train a dragon up to level 25 you'll be notified.
I'm working a bit with stoning dragons on some of the dragons i'm training right now so in the future stoned dragons/their pricing will be available! (I'm working with 3 different builds currently: Mage, Tank and Culex guide for Glass Cannons) :)
@poisonedtea I understand. :)
if you'd like I can add you to my general pinglist, whenever I train a dragon up to level 25 you'll be notified.
I'm working a bit with stoning dragons on some of the dragons i'm training right now so in the future stoned dragons/their pricing will be available! (I'm working with 3 different builds currently: Mage, Tank and Culex guide for Glass Cannons) :)
@CoffeePrince

Cool! Can you put me on the Pinglist?
@CoffeePrince

Cool! Can you put me on the Pinglist?
image0.jpg

» art shop
» wishlist
» sales
[/center]
@poisonedtea yes :)
@poisonedtea yes :)
@CoffePrince

Got any dragons available? Or might I get put on a ping list?
@CoffePrince

Got any dragons available? Or might I get put on a ping list?
v0bd3FH.png ~Clan Garion Family tree
~~dragons for sale
~Breeding Pairs
~~Projects
@Sethian I am in the middle of training a few, is there any one that interests you in particular? If so I can put aside extra time to specifically train them and ping you when done. The only one not available for Buying/claiming is Mantis since he will be auctioned once leveled. :)
@Sethian I am in the middle of training a few, is there any one that interests you in particular? If so I can put aside extra time to specifically train them and ping you when done. The only one not available for Buying/claiming is Mantis since he will be auctioned once leveled. :)
1 2 3 4