Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Pure Gen 2 Imperials (Wind)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Earth @TheWingedShadow @naturalcyber @teresadurfin @Nerevarine @Vine @lae @VariegatedCZ @Cyrya @Prism @Phoenixfyre @Fireflydrake @Kaial @Thrawn @LittleLionFire @Kaitii @NineEyes @Astale @Ikaika @LexiePiper @Curio @Roselia @Astraya @Chiwichi @Cedric @Yotebeth @Sionainn @Whimzica @Micheru @ShadowSoul @TicciToby @fioreth @WildFlora @Reborn @OliveEgg @Shishiou @LadyInkblot @manysundays @PixieSparkles @Barnbunny @Frillshark @Sinnapine @zorramala @Elysia @Juni @rufflet @Prophecy @IonicJolteon @lordnibu @TheDragonsQueen @Walle @Glowcrow @Lirillith @Leannaa @biqua @nyx81 @Kittah @Gengaria @Text @TawnyOwl @dragonsrus @Kemonomimi @Fletchling @Ocellis @yummyquik [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mxam4tYd_BJuRzohVbx1RNYYLnrbNilJW-J84Qic0-4/edit#gid=0]Feel free to remove yourself from the ping list here[/url], or let me know if you'd like me to remove you! [center] Female, Azure/Sunshine/Royal (200,000) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24755854] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247559/24755854_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@Earth @TheWingedShadow @naturalcyber @teresadurfin @Nerevarine @Vine @lae @VariegatedCZ @Cyrya @Prism @Phoenixfyre @Fireflydrake @Kaial @Thrawn @LittleLionFire @Kaitii @NineEyes @Astale @Ikaika @LexiePiper @Curio @Roselia @Astraya @Chiwichi @Cedric @Yotebeth @Sionainn @Whimzica @Micheru @ShadowSoul @TicciToby @fioreth @WildFlora @Reborn @OliveEgg @Shishiou @LadyInkblot @manysundays @PixieSparkles @Barnbunny @Frillshark @Sinnapine @zorramala @Elysia @Juni @rufflet @Prophecy @IonicJolteon @lordnibu @TheDragonsQueen @Walle @Glowcrow @Lirillith @Leannaa @biqua @nyx81 @Kittah @Gengaria @Text @TawnyOwl @dragonsrus @Kemonomimi @Fletchling @Ocellis @yummyquik

Feel free to remove yourself from the ping list here, or let me know if you'd like me to remove you!

Female, Azure/Sunshine/Royal (200,000)

24755854_350.png
tMWSKAV.png
@amberwing
May I get the male and how many gems would it be?
@amberwing
May I get the male and how many gems would it be?
KS Familiars achieved!! It is possible! Took 5 years but it can be done! There is hope :-)
@dragonsrus He'd be 333 gems! I'll take him off the AH for you. Just toss a CR when you're ready!
@dragonsrus He'd be 333 gems! I'll take him off the AH for you. Just toss a CR when you're ready!
tMWSKAV.png
@Earth @TheWingedShadow @naturalcyber @teresadurfin @Nerevarine @Vine @lae @VariegatedCZ @Cyrya @Prism@Phoenixfyre @Fireflydrake @Kaial @Thrawn @LittleLionFire @Kaitii @NineEyes @Astale @Ikaika @LexiePiper @Curio @Roselia @Astraya @Chiwichi @Cedric @Yotebeth @Sionainn @Whimzica @Micheru @ShadowSoul @TicciToby @fioreth @WildFlora @Reborn@Shishiou @LadyInkblot @manysundays @PixieSparkles @Barnbunny @Frillshark @simfeetunder @zorramala @Elysia @Juni @rufflet @Prophecy @IonicJolteon @lordnibu @TheDragonsQueen @Walle @Glowcrow @Lirillith @Leannaa @biqua @nyx81 @Kittah @Gengaria @Text @Emysry @dragonsrus @Kemonomimi @Fletchling @Ocellis @yummyquik @StardustDr4gon @poetdoe @Kassandra

If you'd like to be removed from the ping list, feel free to do so here, or let me know to take you off!

All sold!
@Earth @TheWingedShadow @naturalcyber @teresadurfin @Nerevarine @Vine @lae @VariegatedCZ @Cyrya @Prism@Phoenixfyre @Fireflydrake @Kaial @Thrawn @LittleLionFire @Kaitii @NineEyes @Astale @Ikaika @LexiePiper @Curio @Roselia @Astraya @Chiwichi @Cedric @Yotebeth @Sionainn @Whimzica @Micheru @ShadowSoul @TicciToby @fioreth @WildFlora @Reborn@Shishiou @LadyInkblot @manysundays @PixieSparkles @Barnbunny @Frillshark @simfeetunder @zorramala @Elysia @Juni @rufflet @Prophecy @IonicJolteon @lordnibu @TheDragonsQueen @Walle @Glowcrow @Lirillith @Leannaa @biqua @nyx81 @Kittah @Gengaria @Text @Emysry @dragonsrus @Kemonomimi @Fletchling @Ocellis @yummyquik @StardustDr4gon @poetdoe @Kassandra

If you'd like to be removed from the ping list, feel free to do so here, or let me know to take you off!

All sold!
tMWSKAV.png
^
^
tMWSKAV.png
OMG those are some lovely babies! Especially that girl....
OMG those are some lovely babies! Especially that girl....
^
^
tMWSKAV.png
@amberwing I snagged the first boy- I'll likely end up scattering him if that's okay?
@amberwing I snagged the first boy- I'll likely end up scattering him if that's okay?
3bbc629075881e863e3343269e0d55ff28954b3a.png1f98933c3a1bf47d30c72c4799c0721a8cb4b840.pngb82c20c3c1ab36103b78411ad7251d93ac85465d.png55eefd6df9de60bdf7af3aa7a5df89316e2902b5.pnga97e47ce05a625f0f14943b39c8d12c355e5bc4d.png22843204c52cb82bb562b52cb80027c23d64845c.png68bc15ec4104340fa8341ae74bf814f32d8064bd.png...62Fzp5M.png
@amberwing I would very much like the girl but I need some time to get the treasure (or if you take gems?) and to make a space for her?
(plus get some more sleep)
@amberwing I would very much like the girl but I need some time to get the treasure (or if you take gems?) and to make a space for her?
(plus get some more sleep)
@thrawn Scatter all you like! I have no ifs ands or buts once the child is out of my house, haha. I hope you have good scatter luck!

@simfeetunder I do take gems, but I can also hold her for you for a few days if you need. :) My rate's 1:800, so she'd be 312g.
@thrawn Scatter all you like! I have no ifs ands or buts once the child is out of my house, haha. I hope you have good scatter luck!

@simfeetunder I do take gems, but I can also hold her for you for a few days if you need. :) My rate's 1:800, so she'd be 312g.
tMWSKAV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26