Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Avalon Hatchery (HALLOWEEN SPECIAL)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@saltyscone

I'll definitely do that. :) Is there anything in specific your looking for? Male or female, Tundra or Spiral XXY, certain genes...?
@saltyscone

I'll definitely do that. :) Is there anything in specific your looking for? Male or female, Tundra or Spiral XXY, certain genes...?
32ce1d4e2c2ac717d78b516859293337.png
@Vea347 Nope! Thanks
@Vea347 Nope! Thanks
@Vea347 Hi! I just wanted to let you know that my name has changed from meganc3521 to NovaDrakkon - so please change it on the pinglist/s you have me on, as I would still like to remain on them! I greatly appreciate it!

I am on your General Pinglist, I believe.
@Vea347 Hi! I just wanted to let you know that my name has changed from meganc3521 to NovaDrakkon - so please change it on the pinglist/s you have me on, as I would still like to remain on them! I greatly appreciate it!

I am on your General Pinglist, I believe.
Wind-Network.png
@NovaDrakkon

Thanks so much for letting me know!
@NovaDrakkon

Thanks so much for letting me know!
@Vea347
May I please be pinged for all of your Halloween pairs? ^^ They are all absolutely lovely! Especially your Spirits of Samhain pair; they are gorgeous!
@Vea347
May I please be pinged for all of your Halloween pairs? ^^ They are all absolutely lovely! Especially your Spirits of Samhain pair; they are gorgeous!
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@MinxWolfire

I went ahead and added you to the pinglist. :)
@MinxWolfire

I went ahead and added you to the pinglist. :)
May i be part of your general pinglist? Meant to ask this a while ago sorry i forgot :O

:D Bump!
May i be part of your general pinglist? Meant to ask this a while ago sorry i forgot :O

:D Bump!
Z07Q1U2.pngrHioVyh.pngWmiodIc.png
@diemondgrimm

No problem! I'll add you right away.
@diemondgrimm

No problem! I'll add you right away.
General Pinglist:
@Rionach
@NovaDrakkon
@RebelMixtapes
@diemondgrimm

Avalon Hatchery had a major hatching event for Halloween, which is actually majorly based on the Celtic festival of Samhain, which was the most important festival of the Celtic year and when faeries and spirits had the easiest access to our world. Feel free to have a look around. :)

Goblin Pinglist:
@Ysdaar
@MissGoldenPixel

The Goblins (Bogsneaks) had their first hatchlings yesterday.

Brownie Pinglist:
@saltyscone

The Brownies had a nest hatch for Halloween, since they can be pretty scary if they aren't properly respected. :)

Spriggan Pinglist:
@airythedragon

The Spriggans just had another nest hatch on Halloween, since they have a habit of being ferocious if anyone enters their home.

Samhain Pairing Pinglist:
@MinxWolfie

All our Samhain pairings have hatched if you'd like to take a look.
General Pinglist:
@Rionach
@NovaDrakkon
@RebelMixtapes
@diemondgrimm

Avalon Hatchery had a major hatching event for Halloween, which is actually majorly based on the Celtic festival of Samhain, which was the most important festival of the Celtic year and when faeries and spirits had the easiest access to our world. Feel free to have a look around. :)

Goblin Pinglist:
@Ysdaar
@MissGoldenPixel

The Goblins (Bogsneaks) had their first hatchlings yesterday.

Brownie Pinglist:
@saltyscone

The Brownies had a nest hatch for Halloween, since they can be pretty scary if they aren't properly respected. :)

Spriggan Pinglist:
@airythedragon

The Spriggans just had another nest hatch on Halloween, since they have a habit of being ferocious if anyone enters their home.

Samhain Pairing Pinglist:
@MinxWolfie

All our Samhain pairings have hatched if you'd like to take a look.
@Vea347 Ooooh there are quite a few im interested in! For starters - can you hold her for me? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28158880] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281589/28158880_350.png[/img] [/url] Not for long - I just need to exalt a few babs that wont sell (or give them to a rescue)
@Vea347 Ooooh there are quite a few im interested in!

For starters - can you hold her for me?

28158880_350.png

Not for long - I just need to exalt a few babs that wont sell (or give them to a rescue)
Wind-Network.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8