Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | » [H] turtle's dragon sell- reopening?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@InsidiousTurtle Oh no I pinged the wrong person didn't I?
@InsidiousTurtle Oh no I pinged the wrong person didn't I?
A8hln7x.png
@TheNobleAbsol -- Don't worry, they're inactive! I'll be waiting for Starseer to have a new owner :)
@TheNobleAbsol -- Don't worry, they're inactive! I'll be waiting for Starseer to have a new owner :)
5416.png
turtle here! i collect turtle shells so feel free to message me and i'll buy any that you have. also, here's a link to my dragon sell (it's a hatchery), feel free to check it out!
5417.png
@InsidiousTurtle Anything that you'd happen to want that could be traded perhaps?
I REALLY don't want to grind the fairgrounds atm
@InsidiousTurtle Anything that you'd happen to want that could be traded perhaps?
I REALLY don't want to grind the fairgrounds atm
A8hln7x.png
@TheNobleAbsol -- I'm afraid I'm not really looking for items, but take your time to earn the treasure you need. It's no hurry.
@TheNobleAbsol -- I'm afraid I'm not really looking for items, but take your time to earn the treasure you need. It's no hurry.
5416.png
turtle here! i collect turtle shells so feel free to message me and i'll buy any that you have. also, here's a link to my dragon sell (it's a hatchery), feel free to check it out!
5417.png
Added a bunch of new babies! Thanks so much @NotSoSimple for letting me use your nests!
Added a bunch of new babies! Thanks so much @NotSoSimple for letting me use your nests!
5416.png
5417.png
@InsidiousTurtle Phew, after a long time grinding in the fairgrounds and a few exalt fodders later, I know have enough space and money. I'll send the CR now
@InsidiousTurtle Phew, after a long time grinding in the fairgrounds and a few exalt fodders later, I know have enough space and money. I'll send the CR now
A8hln7x.png
Bump!
Bump!
5416.png
5417.png
Gened up Stream, finally! Current and he are now nesting! 3 new eggs will be available in 5 days!
Gened up Stream, finally! Current and he are now nesting! 3 new eggs will be available in 5 days!
5416.png
5417.png
Bump!
Bump!
5416.png
5417.png
Well, I am super excited. I've got three new pairs to reveal to everyone [s]"everyone" lol I dont have a single person on a general pinglist[/s] that have been waiting just for me to get their breeding cards... Well without further adieu, let's see the pairs! ----- [center] The first pair of these three is Kurkuma and Sternanis - the spice cabinet! Kurkuma means Tumeric in German, and Sternanis mean Star Anise in German. Tumeric and Sternanis are both very fragrant spices, and I thought that this pair of noodles would just fit perfectly into this. I also bought Kurkuma at [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1590386]this[/url] hatchery, so I took a bit of inspiration from there. They've bred before but this is their first time breeding with a card, as they currently have 3 eggs on a nest. [img]http://i.imgur.com/P7Zdh7G.png[/img] The next pair of these is Wind Strewn. I recently purchased both of these beautiful dragons from the forums, Gaia from someone who was leaving FR, and Niek from [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1606715]this[/url] hatchery. I think they make wonderful babies together, and once Niek is off cooldown, I'll be super excited to breed them. [img]http://i.imgur.com/lCCPDJI.png[/img] The final pair is made up of Raspappi and Eldursua. I bought Eldursua on impulse to replace my old Eldursua (now named Granmoun) in the lore, as I thought her appearance fitted the character of Eldursua much better. I snagged Raspappi for 8kt about a week ago, and I plan on giving him butterfly, so until then, this pair won't be breeding. [img]http://i.imgur.com/RB2AHkU.png[/img]
Well, I am super excited. I've got three new pairs to reveal to everyone "everyone" lol I dont have a single person on a general pinglist that have been waiting just for me to get their breeding cards...

Well without further adieu, let's see the pairs!

The first pair of these three is Kurkuma and Sternanis - the spice cabinet! Kurkuma means Tumeric in German, and Sternanis mean Star Anise in German. Tumeric and Sternanis are both very fragrant spices, and I thought that this pair of noodles would just fit perfectly into this. I also bought Kurkuma at this hatchery, so I took a bit of inspiration from there. They've bred before but this is their first time breeding with a card, as they currently have 3 eggs on a nest.

P7Zdh7G.png

The next pair of these is Wind Strewn. I recently purchased both of these beautiful dragons from the forums, Gaia from someone who was leaving FR, and Niek from this hatchery. I think they make wonderful babies together, and once Niek is off cooldown, I'll be super excited to breed them.

lCCPDJI.png

The final pair is made up of Raspappi and Eldursua. I bought Eldursua on impulse to replace my old Eldursua (now named Granmoun) in the lore, as I thought her appearance fitted the character of Eldursua much better. I snagged Raspappi for 8kt about a week ago, and I plan on giving him butterfly, so until then, this pair won't be breeding.

RB2AHkU.png
5416.png
5417.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23