Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CHI RHO HATCHERY HAS MOVED!! READ MORE >
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@kyrosK

I like the one with karmin

How much will their hatchlings be? I only collect tundras tho so can I borrow one of them to breed with one of my tundras and then give ur dragon back along with the rest of the hatchlings?
@kyrosK

I like the one with karmin

How much will their hatchlings be? I only collect tundras tho so can I borrow one of them to breed with one of my tundras and then give ur dragon back along with the rest of the hatchlings?
nMFIkFl.jpeg
@jennysir

Thank you :)

I usually don't lend out dragons for breeding reasons, mainly because I've spent so long trying to find perfect mates. However, while I'm in the AH on my usual spending binges (I spend so much treasure ;-; ) I can look for an obs/obs/red-range tundra for you :)

EDIT: They're hatchlings right now are priced at 130kT a piece but that's definitely subject to change because by the time they're ready to breed, the price will go down because of the age of the genes and such.
@jennysir

Thank you :)

I usually don't lend out dragons for breeding reasons, mainly because I've spent so long trying to find perfect mates. However, while I'm in the AH on my usual spending binges (I spend so much treasure ;-; ) I can look for an obs/obs/red-range tundra for you :)

EDIT: They're hatchlings right now are priced at 130kT a piece but that's definitely subject to change because by the time they're ready to breed, the price will go down because of the age of the genes and such.
JefaRh2.png
wvwvkLk.png
@KyrosK

How much for the red-tundra thing?
@KyrosK

How much for the red-tundra thing?
nMFIkFl.jpeg
@jennysir

Which one?
@jennysir

Which one?
JefaRh2.png
wvwvkLk.png
@KyrosK

The one u offered to buy?
@KyrosK

The one u offered to buy?
nMFIkFl.jpeg
@KyrosK

Puzzles are definitely a best friend of mine lol! I find it very easy actually when I plug in my drawing tablet and use that instead of the touch pad/mouse.

Also, you have 2 eggs from the pair you just sent me 0.0 I hoped for more!
@KyrosK

Puzzles are definitely a best friend of mine lol! I find it very easy actually when I plug in my drawing tablet and use that instead of the touch pad/mouse.

Also, you have 2 eggs from the pair you just sent me 0.0 I hoped for more!
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@MikayD18

The Fairgrounds are compatible with my iPad and I love it.

And don't worry about it - 2 eggs are totally fine, they're usually a low-number producing pair.
@MikayD18

The Fairgrounds are compatible with my iPad and I love it.

And don't worry about it - 2 eggs are totally fine, they're usually a low-number producing pair.
JefaRh2.png
wvwvkLk.png
@KyrosK

Oh I didn't know that! That makes things easier for sure :)

I hate how the longest cooldown pairs always produce the least. I feel your pain with my Wood Fairy pair, also wildclaws.
@KyrosK

Oh I didn't know that! That makes things easier for sure :)

I hate how the longest cooldown pairs always produce the least. I feel your pain with my Wood Fairy pair, also wildclaws.
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@MikayD18

Testing? Ok, like this? Thank you Very much for the tip, I didn't know about that - it is very helpful ^,^ Thank you so very much once again <:3

@KyrosK

Thank you for the welcome, I am really looking forward to it :D

Those prices though, especially Ashes In Snow, are...very...very intimidating ^.^' Starting off with..not even 100 and needing 100,000 is very intimidating indeed XD

However, I've never been the type to shy from a challenge >:3 So hmm.... Honestly, I'd /love/ to get at least one of each just from how stunning they are <:3 I can understand only..one though *I actually had someone turn down an offer of mine via a 'one per person' rule when I wanted to try for a matching pair ^.^'*.

Hmmmmm..... If I can only have one...I....guess I should dream big, right? So Ashes In Snow I suppose <:D Maybe, if you would allow it..I...don't know the rules. If there's a 'one only per person' rule I'm sorry for asking. If I could maybe come back for the others or something too though, I'd be willing to once I have the extra money for them too. I just...reeaally don't know the rules.
@MikayD18

Testing? Ok, like this? Thank you Very much for the tip, I didn't know about that - it is very helpful ^,^ Thank you so very much once again <:3

@KyrosK

Thank you for the welcome, I am really looking forward to it :D

Those prices though, especially Ashes In Snow, are...very...very intimidating ^.^' Starting off with..not even 100 and needing 100,000 is very intimidating indeed XD

However, I've never been the type to shy from a challenge >:3 So hmm.... Honestly, I'd /love/ to get at least one of each just from how stunning they are <:3 I can understand only..one though *I actually had someone turn down an offer of mine via a 'one per person' rule when I wanted to try for a matching pair ^.^'*.

Hmmmmm..... If I can only have one...I....guess I should dream big, right? So Ashes In Snow I suppose <:D Maybe, if you would allow it..I...don't know the rules. If there's a 'one only per person' rule I'm sorry for asking. If I could maybe come back for the others or something too though, I'd be willing to once I have the extra money for them too. I just...reeaally don't know the rules.
@KyrosK
can you please remove me from your lists. thank you
@KyrosK
can you please remove me from your lists. thank you
qiTymVx.png lEAaWb.png lUtsb5.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16