Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | • CURIOSITIES • on hiatus
1 2 ... 392 393 394 395 396 ... 899 900
@MunchkinLynx Of Course! I'll put him on hold in a second.
@MunchkinLynx Of Course! I'll put him on hold in a second.
VgR98md.png8rdZqJK.png
@faraway had to pinch the first female pearlcatcher she’s so gorgeous and will make a beautiful addition to my lair. Thank you so much for breeding her <3
@faraway had to pinch the first female pearlcatcher she’s so gorgeous and will make a beautiful addition to my lair. Thank you so much for breeding her <3
siakb_march_slower_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dcbjai5.gif
@Siakb I am really happy you like her! Thank you!
@Siakb I am really happy you like her! Thank you!
VgR98md.png8rdZqJK.png
@MunchkinLynx
I made update to pinglist and also (hopefully!) changed the pinglist back to be actually usable! Sorry about that.

@faraway
Heya! I've been lurking and caught this. I think I got the sheet switched back but if you could double-check that you can edit? I had no idea it had switched to view only but I was poking around so probably did something silly. ^_^;;;; Whoops!
@MunchkinLynx
I made update to pinglist and also (hopefully!) changed the pinglist back to be actually usable! Sorry about that.

@faraway
Heya! I've been lurking and caught this. I think I got the sheet switched back but if you could double-check that you can edit? I had no idea it had switched to view only but I was poking around so probably did something silly. ^_^;;;; Whoops!
___________8140c737d7f90588c2d0317bb2109ff85e691175.png _______
@Avifors

Don't worry about it, oopsies happen <3 The pinglist is definitely editable again, I just checked as well :)
@Avifors

Don't worry about it, oopsies happen <3 The pinglist is definitely editable again, I just checked as well :)
STW9f2s.png
@Avifors I should've pinged you in the original comment, seeing as I wanted to PM you but forgot. Sorry! And yes. It's now working.
@Avifors I should've pinged you in the original comment, seeing as I wanted to PM you but forgot. Sorry! And yes. It's now working.
VgR98md.png8rdZqJK.png
@faraway I just had to grab this pearlcatcher girl! I'm surprised she wasn't already taken, honestly. Thanks for having such great pairs! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38773293] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/387733/38773293_350.png[/img] [/url]
@faraway
I just had to grab this pearlcatcher girl! I'm surprised she wasn't already taken, honestly. Thanks for having such great pairs!

38773293_350.png
arcane_small.pnglight_small.pngarcane_small.png
@faraway

My eggs sold very fast and I have made space, so I can grab the boy I had you put on hold for me whenever you can send him my way :]
@faraway

My eggs sold very fast and I have made space, so I can grab the boy I had you put on hold for me whenever you can send him my way :]
STW9f2s.png
@mokalynn Thank you very much!
@mokalynn Thank you very much!
VgR98md.png8rdZqJK.png
@MunchkinLynx Awesome. I'll set up a private auction in a second.
@MunchkinLynx Awesome. I'll set up a private auction in a second.
VgR98md.png8rdZqJK.png
1 2 ... 392 393 394 395 396 ... 899 900