Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | done
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Fink
I don't really know how much to ask for either of them cause I can't remember what exactly I bought them for... Maybe aroung 500kt/700g each? But feel free to make an offer/haggle!

@lackingsanity
The male noc is on the AH for 250 gems, but I'd take around 100kt, and the beige/seafoam Guardian for 500 gems, but I'd take around 200kt? For the ice/plat girl I'm hoping for maybe 500 gems cause she's one off double? But like I said, just make an offer on them cause I don't know what to ask for them really. ^^'
@Fink
I don't really know how much to ask for either of them cause I can't remember what exactly I bought them for... Maybe aroung 500kt/700g each? But feel free to make an offer/haggle!

@lackingsanity
The male noc is on the AH for 250 gems, but I'd take around 100kt, and the beige/seafoam Guardian for 500 gems, but I'd take around 200kt? For the ice/plat girl I'm hoping for maybe 500 gems cause she's one off double? But like I said, just make an offer on them cause I don't know what to ask for them really. ^^'
8 hours ahead of FR time
WOWSHqu.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Kairoku How much for this handsome fella? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6645969] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/66460/6645969_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kairoku

How much for this handsome fella?

6645969_350.png
0.png top.png
spacer.png
handfulofpixels.png
spacer.png
wanted.pngnotrades.pngnosales.png
spacer.png
btm.png
top.png
freeadoptables.png
commissions.png
jars.png
btm.png
@lydocia

400kt? Cause of the breed change, the level + he's got all of the stones, I think.
@lydocia

400kt? Cause of the breed change, the level + he's got all of the stones, I think.
8 hours ahead of FR time
@kairoku

No need to hold them for me, since I have to head off to bed. Ill check to see if they're still here when I wake up
@kairoku

No need to hold them for me, since I have to head off to bed. Ill check to see if they're still here when I wake up
@Fink

Ok, sleep well! :)
@Fink

Ok, sleep well! :)
8 hours ahead of FR time
@Kairoku

I'd like to reserve him, if you're okay with that? I don't have the funds right now but I really want him.
@Kairoku

I'd like to reserve him, if you're okay with that? I don't have the funds right now but I really want him.
0.png top.png
spacer.png
handfulofpixels.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
btm.png
top.png
freeadoptables.png
commissions.png
jars.png
btm.png
@lydocia

Sure! How long do you need?
@lydocia

Sure! How long do you need?
8 hours ahead of FR time
@Kairoku

I'm not sure, haven't got much time to play, lately.
@Kairoku

I'm not sure, haven't got much time to play, lately.
0.png top.png
spacer.png
handfulofpixels.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
btm.png
top.png
freeadoptables.png
commissions.png
jars.png
btm.png
such temptation for that ivory pink leaf but too much gems for my current situation :;(
such temptation for that ivory pink leaf but too much gems for my current situation :;(
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Cyrya

I've had him for so long, I honestly just want him gone, so feel free to make a different offer on him! :)
@Cyrya

I've had him for so long, I honestly just want him gone, so feel free to make a different offer on him! :)
8 hours ahead of FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12