Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (CLOSED) Oakrest - A Lore Hatchery
1 2 ... 256 257 258 259 260 ... 262 263
@ixris Thank you!
Don't worry, it's bumped often by myself and my friends~
Although I do delete mine to keep it more clean, haha.
@ixris Thank you!
Don't worry, it's bumped often by myself and my friends~
Although I do delete mine to keep it more clean, haha.
@ixris I'll snag the boy if no one else wants him.
@ixris I'll snag the boy if no one else wants him.
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@Rionach - Ah, unfortunately he sold pretty quickly. :) Better luck next time!
@Rionach - Ah, unfortunately he sold pretty quickly. :) Better luck next time!
@ixris Dang! Thanks anyways.
@ixris Dang! Thanks anyways.
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@ixris Oops, my hand slipped. ; D Haha, joking aside though, I think I know what I should name my newly bought dragon! -named her already- ...as opposed to all those other poor still nameless guys I got from you. OTL Me and my pickiness with names. Anyway it's super strange, because I just looked up the meaning of that word yesterday and then this morning I see this pretty girl. O.o

Also I super agree with Margie's views on chocolate. -enormous sweet tooth- Good thing Lonefox reserved her or else I think I'd have gone home with a pair of sisters. XD

I hope NoTN is treating you well, by the by. :3
@ixris Oops, my hand slipped. ; D Haha, joking aside though, I think I know what I should name my newly bought dragon! -named her already- ...as opposed to all those other poor still nameless guys I got from you. OTL Me and my pickiness with names. Anyway it's super strange, because I just looked up the meaning of that word yesterday and then this morning I see this pretty girl. O.o

Also I super agree with Margie's views on chocolate. -enormous sweet tooth- Good thing Lonefox reserved her or else I think I'd have gone home with a pair of sisters. XD

I hope NoTN is treating you well, by the by. :3
pockybroomsiggy.png
@Lucent - LOL Glad she found a great home! :)

Ennui is such a good word, and what fantastic timing for that word and this girl to come to you! :)

NotN isn't too bad on my end. Got some great things and ... lol five smirch genes. haha. Hope your boxes are giving you luck!
@Lucent - LOL Glad she found a great home! :)

Ennui is such a good word, and what fantastic timing for that word and this girl to come to you! :)

NotN isn't too bad on my end. Got some great things and ... lol five smirch genes. haha. Hope your boxes are giving you luck!
@ixris Huzzah for happy coincidences. \o/

Glad to hear that you're enjoying NoTN! ...and Smirch. Is my enemy. xD I have like 15 of the things when I just want Noct eggs and breed change scrolls. Also I keep having this mental image of my guys eyeing said pile of Smirch genes and being like "Welp, maybe Halloween should happen five times next year then.".
@ixris Huzzah for happy coincidences. \o/

Glad to hear that you're enjoying NoTN! ...and Smirch. Is my enemy. xD I have like 15 of the things when I just want Noct eggs and breed change scrolls. Also I keep having this mental image of my guys eyeing said pile of Smirch genes and being like "Welp, maybe Halloween should happen five times next year then.".
pockybroomsiggy.png
Such cute little owlets! :D
Such cute little owlets! :D
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
@Lucent - I laughed so hard at this, lol. :)

@CatkinStarchild - AAAH OWLETS!?!?! I never would have thought of them like that. I am so enamored! X3
@Lucent - I laughed so hard at this, lol. :)

@CatkinStarchild - AAAH OWLETS!?!?! I never would have thought of them like that. I am so enamored! X3
Aw i missed all the coatls while i was at work
Aw i missed all the coatls while i was at work
0aVfpdr.png
1 2 ... 256 257 258 259 260 ... 262 263