Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Kawaii Café Hatchery
1 2 ... 312 313 314 315 316 ... 363 364
@RueColdFire @kyrin18 @Cheystar @Skyshale
Hey I saw you guys are on hiatus, just message me when you come back and I'll add you back to my affiliates

@Sassapphire @STRHKR @Alphanix @aprilraven @CherryS0da @LilithStrome @BIGTIMERUSH @Kerplunk @Olivirgo @ribless @Bimay @Wingstealer @creme @Redfern @SirParvusMagna
I went through my affiliate list and some of you were either closed or looked closed. If any of you aren't closed just let me know and I'll put you back on my affiliate list! :D
@RueColdFire @kyrin18 @Cheystar @Skyshale
Hey I saw you guys are on hiatus, just message me when you come back and I'll add you back to my affiliates

@Sassapphire @STRHKR @Alphanix @aprilraven @CherryS0da @LilithStrome @BIGTIMERUSH @Kerplunk @Olivirgo @ribless @Bimay @Wingstealer @creme @Redfern @SirParvusMagna
I went through my affiliate list and some of you were either closed or looked closed. If any of you aren't closed just let me know and I'll put you back on my affiliate list! :D
siCDo6r.png
oh sorry, I'm just taking a little break
oh sorry, I'm just taking a little break
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
@ThatOneGirl will do uwu
@ThatOneGirl will do uwu
tumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif7GZL67L.png74564023p.png70421400p.png6bg3tVz.pngtumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif
I'm active, I'm just a little more focused on High school at the moment.
I'm active, I'm just a little more focused on High school at the moment.
@ThatOneGirl Ah, sorry! I shoul've pinged all my affiliates X) Yea, me and gizmo10 closed our hatchery temporarily because I think it's a little mixed up atm. But, we'll be open again before the year ends (hopefully).
@ThatOneGirl Ah, sorry! I shoul've pinged all my affiliates X) Yea, me and gizmo10 closed our hatchery temporarily because I think it's a little mixed up atm. But, we'll be open again before the year ends (hopefully).
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
I'm active. If you look at my "For Sale" section you can see I wrote that I've been waiting to nest pairs for Halloween :) Things should go back to normal after that.
I'm active. If you look at my "For Sale" section you can see I wrote that I've been waiting to nest pairs for Halloween :) Things should go back to normal after that.
ob.png ww BUYING/TRADING FOR: Red/Fern G1s!
Any Tert/Eyes/Breed/Bred! Doesn't matter!
PM me if interested in selling!
@Wingstealer @Redfern

I added you two back ^-^
@Wingstealer @Redfern

I added you two back ^-^
siCDo6r.png
@ThatOneGirl

Heya I'm just trying to sift through more coding and make my breeding pairs look nicer with like the two parents on one side and a gif of the babies in the middle but I'm not sure how so it's just a WIP rn XD and it looks ugly and closed but I'm not closed! XD
@ThatOneGirl

Heya I'm just trying to sift through more coding and make my breeding pairs look nicer with like the two parents on one side and a gif of the babies in the middle but I'm not sure how so it's just a WIP rn XD and it looks ugly and closed but I'm not closed! XD
|She/Her|Memes|Artist|Level 25|8+ yrs
@LilithStrome

Lol I completely understand, I've added you back
@LilithStrome

Lol I completely understand, I've added you back
siCDo6r.png
@ThatOneGirl

Can I claim the dragon I reserved now? I'm ready, if she's available!
@ThatOneGirl

Can I claim the dragon I reserved now? I'm ready, if she's available!
1 2 ... 312 313 314 315 316 ... 363 364