Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] FBH **XXY PetalButtGlim NEW colours
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
bump
bump
half_sigbanner_by_kuhalearthshaker-d9zgk4h.png
@Kuhal

I'd be interested in buying Auronn for the crossroad price

Edit: Sorry! Just realized you are closed. That's what I get for coming here through your signature and not looking at the thread title.
@Kuhal

I'd be interested in buying Auronn for the crossroad price

Edit: Sorry! Just realized you are closed. That's what I get for coming here through your signature and not looking at the thread title.
OAgM9ob.png
@raskies
Oh gosh I'm sorry about that! I've been rearranging & changing breeding pairs for the wheel so I haven't had chance to update the thread just yet >.< sorry for the confusion!
@raskies
Oh gosh I'm sorry about that! I've been rearranging & changing breeding pairs for the wheel so I haven't had chance to update the thread just yet >.< sorry for the confusion!
@Kuhal Oh no problem! I was worried that I was bothering you :P
@Kuhal Oh no problem! I was worried that I was bothering you :P
OAgM9ob.png
@raskies
Not at all! It's encouraging to know you took interest in my dragons (even if he was already sold) ^.^
@raskies
Not at all! It's encouraging to know you took interest in my dragons (even if he was already sold) ^.^
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23309621] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233097/23309621_350.png[/img] [/url] can i be put on the pinglist for something that might match my girl and have pretty babies? @Kuhal

23309621_350.png

can i be put on the pinglist for something that might match my girl and have pretty babies?

@Kuhal
eA9odUz.png "lights on!"
@roseyvaporeon

Of course! I've finished most of the new breeding cards so I'll upload them tonight & show you who I think will give your girl a pretty boyfriend ^^
@roseyvaporeon

Of course! I've finished most of the new breeding cards so I'll upload them tonight & show you who I think will give your girl a pretty boyfriend ^^
@Kuhal awesome! i wan to put her in my future hatchery, bt i want her to have a nice mate to have babies that would sell well :) (and i need another petals anyway, haha)

also: do you accept mixed payments?
@Kuhal awesome! i wan to put her in my future hatchery, bt i want her to have a nice mate to have babies that would sell well :) (and i need another petals anyway, haha)

also: do you accept mixed payments?
eA9odUz.png "lights on!"
@RoseyVaporeon
I've updated the front page with the new breeding cards! All the petals pairs are grouped together, let me know if any strike your fancy to pair up with your girl c:

Mixed payments are cool with me ^.^
@RoseyVaporeon
I've updated the front page with the new breeding cards! All the petals pairs are grouped together, let me know if any strike your fancy to pair up with your girl c:

Mixed payments are cool with me ^.^
@Kuhal a male wildclaw or pearlcatcher with something in the purples range, would be amazing :)
@Kuhal a male wildclaw or pearlcatcher with something in the purples range, would be amazing :)
eA9odUz.png "lights on!"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24