Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed, Thank You!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Rosa Yeesh, I'm out, good game!
@Rosa Yeesh, I'm out, good game!
Felix. They/He. (They more often, please!)
It's been a minute
Old G1s and other old dragons for sale 4 years and up

@Maeli Hey there, could you ping me for any you hatch with these colors please, I'd love to boy!

@Maeli Hey there, could you ping me for any you hatch with these colors please, I'd love to boy!
It's been a minute
Well that was unexpected... O_O

@LiaSays
Of course! I'll definitely be breeding them again.
Well that was unexpected... O_O

@LiaSays
Of course! I'll definitely be breeding them again.
wind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png
@Maeli awesome, this was a great way to drum up interest for your pairs! I had fun bidding, thanks for inviting me!
@Maeli awesome, this was a great way to drum up interest for your pairs! I had fun bidding, thanks for inviting me!
It's been a minute
@LiaSays
I actually just got them for Valentines (like this is the first time I bred them) but I picked dragons I'd like to breed again in the future too :D I love pink and purple so it just all worked out well, haha.

And thanks so much for bidding :)
@LiaSays
I actually just got them for Valentines (like this is the first time I bred them) but I picked dragons I'd like to breed again in the future too :D I love pink and purple so it just all worked out well, haha.

And thanks so much for bidding :)
@Maeli Looks like it;s defintely about to pay off!

I was wondering, this is a long way away but is there any way next year I could pay to resrve a hatchie, and then get refunded if they don't turn out how I'd like or whatever?
@Maeli Looks like it;s defintely about to pay off!

I was wondering, this is a long way away but is there any way next year I could pay to resrve a hatchie, and then get refunded if they don't turn out how I'd like or whatever?
It's been a minute
Ok just got a chance to look through the bids (was a bit busy earlier when I replied). Just want to confirm the top bids:

@Rosa 600k for the Snapper
@Renton 350k for the Spiral

Please let me know if this is right or wrong. If neither of you are interested in bidding on the other one then I don't mind ending the auction now since I thought it was already going to end today, lol.

@LiaSays
I think that would be fine! Hopefully I'm still playing in a year haha. I don't always stick around with things that long, but I've enjoyed FR enough that I think it's pretty likely I'll still be here in a year. I'll add this note to your ping so I don't forget. :D
Ok just got a chance to look through the bids (was a bit busy earlier when I replied). Just want to confirm the top bids:

@Rosa 600k for the Snapper
@Renton 350k for the Spiral

Please let me know if this is right or wrong. If neither of you are interested in bidding on the other one then I don't mind ending the auction now since I thought it was already going to end today, lol.

@LiaSays
I think that would be fine! Hopefully I'm still playing in a year haha. I don't always stick around with things that long, but I've enjoyed FR enough that I think it's pretty likely I'll still be here in a year. I'll add this note to your ping so I don't forget. :D
@Maeli Yes that's right :) Want me to send over the payment now?
@Maeli Yes that's right :) Want me to send over the payment now?
@Rosa
You can send the CR now and once Renton replies I will accept (assuming I understood the bids correctly). Thanks for bidding! :)
@Rosa
You can send the CR now and once Renton replies I will accept (assuming I understood the bids correctly). Thanks for bidding! :)
@Maeli Yes that's right 350kt for the spiral :3
@Maeli Yes that's right 350kt for the spiral :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10