Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed, Thank You!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@WolfyGhostt @Maeli
30k on her please~
@WolfyGhostt @Maeli
30k on her please~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 0Eukkgx.png indy | she/her | fr+1 :)
wishlist / pinkerlocke / challenges
@StilinskiSpark @Maeli
40kt :3
@StilinskiSpark @Maeli
40kt :3
HzGpUHb.png
I give up. ^_^
I give up. ^_^
I'm awake so the first post has been updated :) Also since nobody bid past 00:01 FRT then all auctions will end at 00:01 FRT. I won't be awake then but if no additional bids are placed on a dragon between now and then, then the auction for that dragon will end at 00:01 FRT and I will CR it with the winner as soon as I wake up.

@StilinskiSpark
Just so you know, the dragon above the one you were bidding on is an exact twin (same species, colors, and genes). So you are welcome to bid on that one too if you wanted. If not that's OK and thank you for bidding. ^^
I'm awake so the first post has been updated :) Also since nobody bid past 00:01 FRT then all auctions will end at 00:01 FRT. I won't be awake then but if no additional bids are placed on a dragon between now and then, then the auction for that dragon will end at 00:01 FRT and I will CR it with the winner as soon as I wake up.

@StilinskiSpark
Just so you know, the dragon above the one you were bidding on is an exact twin (same species, colors, and genes). So you are welcome to bid on that one too if you wanted. If not that's OK and thank you for bidding. ^^
wind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png
@Maeli @Wendighost
Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that lol.
I'll do 20k on the first girl :)
@Maeli @Wendighost
Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that lol.
I'll do 20k on the first girl :)
Bump

Last chance! All but the first auction will end at 00:01 FRT tonight if there are no additional bids!

The first auction will end at 06:21 FRT tomorrow morning if there are no additional bids!
Bump

Last chance! All but the first auction will end at 00:01 FRT tonight if there are no additional bids!

The first auction will end at 06:21 FRT tomorrow morning if there are no additional bids!
@LiaSays @Maeli

240kt
@LiaSays @Maeli

240kt
@Rosa @Maeli
245!
@Rosa @Maeli
245!
Felix. They/He. (They more often, please!)
It's been a minute
Old G1s and other old dragons for sale 4 years and up
@LiaSays @Maeli

280kt
@LiaSays @Maeli

280kt
Off to bed! Here is the latest info which will be updated in the morning as needed:

Dragons 2 and 3 will end at 2/17 00:01 FRT if no additional bids are placed before then.

Dragon 1 will end at 2/17 06:21 FRT if there are no additional bids before then.

Dragons 4 and 5 will end at 2/17 18:56 FRT if there are no additional bids before then.
Off to bed! Here is the latest info which will be updated in the morning as needed:

Dragons 2 and 3 will end at 2/17 00:01 FRT if no additional bids are placed before then.

Dragon 1 will end at 2/17 06:21 FRT if there are no additional bids before then.

Dragons 4 and 5 will end at 2/17 18:56 FRT if there are no additional bids before then.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10