Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
General Pinglist
@Craneoflores @KingSirius @kdskid003 @miniquiny999 @Tsukira @Rionach @Snowfoot @LucarioLand @Pieeee

Gryffindor Pinglist
@RoseofRomania

Gryffindors just hatched today! Two females, and one male. Link to the post with dergs is here

Also working on getting up a second Gryffindor pair with different options soon!
General Pinglist
@Craneoflores @KingSirius @kdskid003 @miniquiny999 @Tsukira @Rionach @Snowfoot @LucarioLand @Pieeee

Gryffindor Pinglist
@RoseofRomania

Gryffindors just hatched today! Two females, and one male. Link to the post with dergs is here

Also working on getting up a second Gryffindor pair with different options soon!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@GrecianZephyrus

I love the garnet/gold gal, would you be able to hold her for a bit for me, I'm currently not at the house and I'll need time to get her some funds ^^
@GrecianZephyrus

I love the garnet/gold gal, would you be able to hold her for a bit for me, I'm currently not at the house and I'll need time to get her some funds ^^
@Snowfoot

Sure thing! I will put a note on there that she's on hold! ^^
@Snowfoot

Sure thing! I will put a note on there that she's on hold! ^^
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
General Pinglist

Ravenclaw Pinglist
@RoseofRomania @HauntedHeart (I have three females so you have a chance for one now!)

My Ravenclaws blessed me and gave me a four egg nest! Three females, one male.

These were not bred in Plague, but Ice, so they have Ice eyes!

If you are interested you can check the link here!

Finally, a book accurate version of Ravenclaw (featuring Copper and Rust tertiary) is in the working currently. They are in the Gene-ing process.
General Pinglist

Ravenclaw Pinglist
@RoseofRomania @HauntedHeart (I have three females so you have a chance for one now!)

My Ravenclaws blessed me and gave me a four egg nest! Three females, one male.

These were not bred in Plague, but Ice, so they have Ice eyes!

If you are interested you can check the link here!

Finally, a book accurate version of Ravenclaw (featuring Copper and Rust tertiary) is in the working currently. They are in the Gene-ing process.
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
I FORGOT THE CHINESE FIREBALLS I AM SO SORRY I JUST HATCHED THEM.

Chinese Fireball pinglist
@handdrawnviolist @DarkPotato @ElveraBasilisk @Craneoflores @SugarSkullRiley @Gingerdemon @CharlieWeasleyy

I hatched 3 males, 1 female for them.

If you are interested, please look here!
I FORGOT THE CHINESE FIREBALLS I AM SO SORRY I JUST HATCHED THEM.

Chinese Fireball pinglist
@handdrawnviolist @DarkPotato @ElveraBasilisk @Craneoflores @SugarSkullRiley @Gingerdemon @CharlieWeasleyy

I hatched 3 males, 1 female for them.

If you are interested, please look here!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@Grecia Zephyrus
I'd really like a Ravenclaw hatchling but currently I'm seriously running out of lair space so can you hold it for me for a few days? It's okay to add fee for the holding.
@Grecia Zephyrus
I'd really like a Ravenclaw hatchling but currently I'm seriously running out of lair space so can you hold it for me for a few days? It's okay to add fee for the holding.
fBVWC4D.pngtwosig_by_myserpentine-dahtyxm.pngtumblr_oqsxltEnz11vge99fo1_100.png
@GrecianZephyrus I would like Zhu Cha so I will be sending cr for him please? ^J^
@GrecianZephyrus I would like Zhu Cha so I will be sending cr for him please? ^J^
XdKddgH.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dbbg65c.png mayhem2.png
@Gingerdemon

Sure thing! I'll go send him over now.
@Gingerdemon

Sure thing! I'll go send him over now.
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@Pieeee

Sorry, your tag got kinda messed up and missed your post! If you let me know which one you want (basically either male or female) I will hold on to one for you! My lair's suffering too (I'm trying profit push is why) so I get the struggle.
@Pieeee

Sorry, your tag got kinda messed up and missed your post! If you let me know which one you want (basically either male or female) I will hold on to one for you! My lair's suffering too (I'm trying profit push is why) so I get the struggle.
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@GrecianZephyrus Can I ask you to hold one of male Chineese firebals for me? I will be back on saturday to buy one of them, if that's okay for you. And if you want some fresh blood, I am willing to trade one for this guy, since he appeared to be realted with his "mate" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26371153] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/263712/26371153_350.png[/img] [/url]
@GrecianZephyrus
Can I ask you to hold one of male Chineese firebals for me? I will be back on saturday to buy one of them, if that's okay for you.
And if you want some fresh blood, I am willing to trade one for this guy, since he appeared to be realted with his "mate"

26371153_350.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17