Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
@GrecianZephyrus

May I purchase the midnight/black death eater?
Also if there is a Ravenclaw girl left I will purchase her. If not please add me to their ping list for a girl!
@GrecianZephyrus

May I purchase the midnight/black death eater?
Also if there is a Ravenclaw girl left I will purchase her. If not please add me to their ping list for a girl!
sigg_by_cas_a_fras-dah2szu.png
@GrecianZephyrus

(Sorry for the late reply, I'm slowly going through pings and messages)

UHM YES I WOULD LIKE A RAVENCLAW. Also yo they are totally worth more than 18kt (I'm paying 30kt okay? NO EXCEPTIONS.) Also omg they're both female <3 the rng gods love us for once.

(Psst do you mind if I name her Rowena? :P)
@GrecianZephyrus

(Sorry for the late reply, I'm slowly going through pings and messages)

UHM YES I WOULD LIKE A RAVENCLAW. Also yo they are totally worth more than 18kt (I'm paying 30kt okay? NO EXCEPTIONS.) Also omg they're both female <3 the rng gods love us for once.

(Psst do you mind if I name her Rowena? :P)
bQiQUFQ.png
@HauntedHeart

I'm now waiting to hear from Thorbjorn about the other Ravenclaw, since one is going to Thoracosaurus now, and I believe someone else wanted the other Ravenclaw girl? Let me get into contact with Thorbjorn, then we'll see how this plays out. Otherwise, I can most certainly let you be on a Ravenclaw Pinglist!

For the Death Eater however, please feel free to take her! I will send them over your way!

@Thoracosaurus

Don't you know? I'm TERRIBLE at pricing dragons! But yes, go ahead and name one Rowena! I'll go ahead and send one your way!

@HauntedHeart

I'm now waiting to hear from Thorbjorn about the other Ravenclaw, since one is going to Thoracosaurus now, and I believe someone else wanted the other Ravenclaw girl? Let me get into contact with Thorbjorn, then we'll see how this plays out. Otherwise, I can most certainly let you be on a Ravenclaw Pinglist!

For the Death Eater however, please feel free to take her! I will send them over your way!

@Thoracosaurus

Don't you know? I'm TERRIBLE at pricing dragons! But yes, go ahead and name one Rowena! I'll go ahead and send one your way!

8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@GrecianZephyrus
Okay! I can't wait to have him. I bet the Reaper Guise will make him look like a death eater for sure!
Ahhhhhhhh!
@GrecianZephyrus
Okay! I can't wait to have him. I bet the Reaper Guise will make him look like a death eater for sure!
Ahhhhhhhh!
@GrecianZephyrus
You should consider changing the Death Eaters to Dementors. Thats what they remind me of. XD
@GrecianZephyrus
You should consider changing the Death Eaters to Dementors. Thats what they remind me of. XD
@RoseofRomania @HauntedHeart

Both Ravenclaw girls are now spoken for by the two that were on the pinglist. Would you prefer to be added on now when I hatch the next nest with them to be notified?
@RoseofRomania @HauntedHeart

Both Ravenclaw girls are now spoken for by the two that were on the pinglist. Would you prefer to be added on now when I hatch the next nest with them to be notified?
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@GrecianZephyrus

Yes please add me now! c:
@GrecianZephyrus

Yes please add me now! c:
@GrecianZephyrus Yes please
@GrecianZephyrus Yes please
@beargirl1393 @Icewolf @SugarSkullRiley @RoseofRomania

Slytherin babies hatched today! Let me know if you're interested!
@beargirl1393 @Icewolf @SugarSkullRiley @RoseofRomania

Slytherin babies hatched today! Let me know if you're interested!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery