Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S]Addaya's Home for Ill-Behaved Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@becausedawn Ah, but the father of that baby was one of YOUR babies so ultimately, those cute adorable eyes are due to your cute baby's genes. :3 But aren't they hard to say no too... just look at those eyes. [img]http://blogs.disney.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2014/03/Kaa-singing-Trust-in-Me-in-The-Jungle-Book.jpg[/img] You know you want more babies....
@becausedawn Ah, but the father of that baby was one of YOUR babies so ultimately, those cute adorable eyes are due to your cute baby's genes. :3 But aren't they hard to say no too... just look at those eyes.

Kaa-singing-Trust-in-Me-in-The-Jungle-Book.jpg

You know you want more babies....
bump for new stock. I'll ping tomorrow.
bump for new stock. I'll ping tomorrow.
banner_1.png
@BecauseDawn I am so disappointed that Zoisite is a girl, not a boy. rip. Anyways, could I have Brayan? The little charmer seems to have won my heart over, too. He's gonna be this li'l guy's friend. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19990310] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/199904/19990310_350.png[/img] [/url] much excite. EDIT: plus, Id like to be added to the pinglist! 8D
@BecauseDawn I am so disappointed that Zoisite is a girl, not a boy. rip.
Anyways, could I have Brayan? The little charmer seems to have won my heart over, too.

He's gonna be this li'l guy's friend.

19990310_350.png

much excite.

EDIT: plus, Id like to be added to the pinglist! 8D
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Kaelim Just make sure you give Fete a good lecture on standing up for himself and not bowing to peer (Brayan) pressure! :D

Sorry for the wait btw. My internet went out. I'm EXTREMELY thankful that I managed to get Brayan off the AH before that happened though, because every single baby I had was bought for the dom war!
@Kaelim Just make sure you give Fete a good lecture on standing up for himself and not bowing to peer (Brayan) pressure! :D

Sorry for the wait btw. My internet went out. I'm EXTREMELY thankful that I managed to get Brayan off the AH before that happened though, because every single baby I had was bought for the dom war!
banner_1.png
@BecauseDawn
I'd love to be added to the pinglist for this. Also, if you ever open your school, let me know I have a bunch of dragons in my lair who need to be whipped into shape.
@BecauseDawn
I'd love to be added to the pinglist for this. Also, if you ever open your school, let me know I have a bunch of dragons in my lair who need to be whipped into shape.
@luxmold I'll be re-opening soon. XD I got cleaned out with last week's dom war and then was down with the cold this week. You should get a ping in the next couple of days when I've restocked!
@luxmold I'll be re-opening soon. XD I got cleaned out with last week's dom war and then was down with the cold this week. You should get a ping in the next couple of days when I've restocked!
banner_1.png
@BecauseDawn I would love to be put on your pinglist also
@BecauseDawn I would love to be put on your pinglist also
bEvLAND.png
@Eeyorelvr You're on! This means I'm going to have to get my arse in gear and get the new dergs up!
@Eeyorelvr You're on! This means I'm going to have to get my arse in gear and get the new dergs up!
banner_1.png
@BecauseDawn I love the intro post, this is hilarious. Could you please add me to the pinglist? When I buy cheapos off the AH my roomie always tries to be super tactful even though she thinks they're hideous, so I feel like you might find dragons I'd enjoy. :'D
@BecauseDawn I love the intro post, this is hilarious. Could you please add me to the pinglist? When I buy cheapos off the AH my roomie always tries to be super tactful even though she thinks they're hideous, so I feel like you might find dragons I'd enjoy. :'D
@stumblings, @jelendraktulsa, @baealistair, @Kururin, @Lyathali, @meridok, @aubergion, @firlalaith, @monster04, @lutielle, @QueenCouscous, @Eeyorelvr, @luxmold, @Kaitertot, @ClarkeGriffin, @JuYoung, @elenilote, @stumblings, @tinyangrywoman

New dragons are up! I added a current students section because the school is stuffed full and I need space. If you buy any of those, be aware they may have significant issues which have not been sufficiently addressed
@stumblings, @jelendraktulsa, @baealistair, @Kururin, @Lyathali, @meridok, @aubergion, @firlalaith, @monster04, @lutielle, @QueenCouscous, @Eeyorelvr, @luxmold, @Kaitertot, @ClarkeGriffin, @JuYoung, @elenilote, @stumblings, @tinyangrywoman

New dragons are up! I added a current students section because the school is stuffed full and I need space. If you buy any of those, be aware they may have significant issues which have not been sufficiently addressed
banner_1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7