Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S]Addaya's Home for Ill-Behaved Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][img]http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac300/Dawn454/banner_1.png[/img][/center] [center][b][i]They're not pretty, they just look that way.[/i][/b][/center] Not so long ago I noticed that beautiful dragons were being put in the Auction House for fodder/below fodder prices. I was curious and delighted. I bought many precious dragons. And then I learned a hard truth. [b]Those dragons were little turds.[/b] They[i] lied[/i], they [i]stole[/i], they [i]peed on my carpet[/i]. I suspect their previous owners knew and that's why they ended up in the AH for cheap. So I handed them over to my tough-as-nails progen Addaya and she came up with a course of study and a firm set of expectations meant to whip the little buggers into shape. She succeeded, mostly, and now I can offer you the newly reformed graduates with a promise (that I have no intention of honouring) that they will be polite and well-behaved when you whisk them off to your lair. Alas, not every dragon has it in them to become a straight-and-narrow sort so I'll also offer up those that couldn't hack reformed life and, despite Addaya's commitment and hard work, managed to flunk out. Exercise caution with those ones. They are not to be trusted. You may also notice some of my own hatchlings in here from time to time. That is because clan discipline has taken a nosedive since Addaya became distracted with her school and my hatchlings, more often then not, have become obnoxious little punks. Then I have to put them in Addaya's home and pay her for the service. Hmmm. I wonder... [quote]Anyway, the rules! -Once these guys are out of my lair, they're yours to sell or exalt as you wish. I make no demands on those I sell to. - Payment in treasure or gems only. - I'll hold for a few days if you need a bit of time to collect money but 4 days is my max. - Ping me or send a CR if you want a dragon. I can't guarantee you'll get a dragon if you don't do those things. -All dergs go up in the AH so you can also purchase from there. - If you grow tired of a dragon and want a guarenteed sale, I will always welcome alumni back into the fold for resale. Please consider that before exalting, but of course, if you want to exalt, I'm fine with that.[/quote]
banner_1.png

They're not pretty, they just look that way.

Not so long ago I noticed that beautiful dragons were being put in the Auction House for fodder/below fodder prices. I was curious and delighted. I bought many precious dragons. And then I learned a hard truth.

Those dragons were little turds. They lied, they stole, they peed on my carpet. I suspect their previous owners knew and that's why they ended up in the AH for cheap.

So I handed them over to my tough-as-nails progen Addaya and she came up with a course of study and a firm set of expectations meant to whip the little buggers into shape. She succeeded, mostly, and now I can offer you the newly reformed graduates with a promise (that I have no intention of honouring) that they will be polite and well-behaved when you whisk them off to your lair.

Alas, not every dragon has it in them to become a straight-and-narrow sort so I'll also offer up those that couldn't hack reformed life and, despite Addaya's commitment and hard work, managed to flunk out. Exercise caution with those ones. They are not to be trusted.

You may also notice some of my own hatchlings in here from time to time. That is because clan discipline has taken a nosedive since Addaya became distracted with her school and my hatchlings, more often then not, have become obnoxious little punks. Then I have to put them in Addaya's home and pay her for the service. Hmmm. I wonder...

Quote:
Anyway, the rules!
-Once these guys are out of my lair, they're yours to sell or exalt as you wish. I make no demands on those I sell to.
- Payment in treasure or gems only.
- I'll hold for a few days if you need a bit of time to collect money but 4 days is my max.
- Ping me or send a CR if you want a dragon. I can't guarantee you'll get a dragon if you don't do those things.
-All dergs go up in the AH so you can also purchase from there.
- If you grow tired of a dragon and want a guarenteed sale, I will always welcome alumni back into the fold for resale. Please consider that before exalting, but of course, if you want to exalt, I'm fine with that.
banner_1.png
FAQ!

Wait a minute! Isn't this just an excuse to flip cheap dragons?

Yes. I admit, I have a horrible addiction to scouring the AH for unique and adorable dergs so this is a way for me to have my fun and make treasure too. No! I am an honourable soul looking to find homes for precious babies that woulld otherwise become fodder. How dare.

I have a horrible little snot I'd love to get rid of. Do you take students from other lairs?

If you're asking whether I'll take your dergs to resell here, not at this time. I'm pretty picky because I want to offer a unique and ecclectic selection, but it's something I'm considering for the furture. I'll have to see if this idea takes off first.

Are the dragons as bad as you say?

Yes, and I can provide my therapy bills if you need proof.

Why does Addaya care about the little turds?

It's a sad story. See, her first husband was a bit of a flake. They weren't married long before I exalted him, my custom progen, because of newbyness he took their sons and ran off to join a cult. Addaya was heartbroken. Fortunately, she has a spine of steel and after some self-reflection and expensive soul-searching in a trip to Tibet, she resolved to dedicate her life to helping lost souls.

Some of the dragons you buy... Well, I'm not sure about your taste.

Bugger off. Sometimes I'm looking for beauty, sometimes I'm looking for personality. Sometimes I've had a couple a beer.

15kt for a dragon you probably picked up for 6kt? Really?

15kt makes this worth my time. 15kt gives me a small measure of confidence that people will enjoy their dragons for a bit before exalting. 15kt helps make up for the times I've paid 20 or 30kt for a derg and then gotten bored with and decided to list them here for half that. Plus, my winning personality is worth the premium, no?

Do you offer lore and stuff?

I'm piecing that out and suggestions are welcome. Do people want personality descriptions in the info for their dergs? Maybe certificates of graduation or notices of expulsion? Let me know! I will be carving out a space in my lair for the school and, as it grows, additional staff. This might become a thing for me.

FAQ!

Wait a minute! Isn't this just an excuse to flip cheap dragons?

Yes. I admit, I have a horrible addiction to scouring the AH for unique and adorable dergs so this is a way for me to have my fun and make treasure too. No! I am an honourable soul looking to find homes for precious babies that woulld otherwise become fodder. How dare.

I have a horrible little snot I'd love to get rid of. Do you take students from other lairs?

If you're asking whether I'll take your dergs to resell here, not at this time. I'm pretty picky because I want to offer a unique and ecclectic selection, but it's something I'm considering for the furture. I'll have to see if this idea takes off first.

Are the dragons as bad as you say?

Yes, and I can provide my therapy bills if you need proof.

Why does Addaya care about the little turds?

It's a sad story. See, her first husband was a bit of a flake. They weren't married long before I exalted him, my custom progen, because of newbyness he took their sons and ran off to join a cult. Addaya was heartbroken. Fortunately, she has a spine of steel and after some self-reflection and expensive soul-searching in a trip to Tibet, she resolved to dedicate her life to helping lost souls.

Some of the dragons you buy... Well, I'm not sure about your taste.

Bugger off. Sometimes I'm looking for beauty, sometimes I'm looking for personality. Sometimes I've had a couple a beer.

15kt for a dragon you probably picked up for 6kt? Really?

15kt makes this worth my time. 15kt gives me a small measure of confidence that people will enjoy their dragons for a bit before exalting. 15kt helps make up for the times I've paid 20 or 30kt for a derg and then gotten bored with and decided to list them here for half that. Plus, my winning personality is worth the premium, no?

Do you offer lore and stuff?

I'm piecing that out and suggestions are welcome. Do people want personality descriptions in the info for their dergs? Maybe certificates of graduation or notices of expulsion? Let me know! I will be carving out a space in my lair for the school and, as it grows, additional staff. This might become a thing for me.

banner_1.png
Graduated

Be back soon!

Graduated

Be back soon!

banner_1.png
Expelled

Be back soon!
Expelled

Be back soon!
banner_1.png
Current students.
Current students.
banner_1.png
@BecauseDawn

Ty for the ping, though crowded with my own headaches atm. Heck, keep pinging me just so I can see the problem children you're hawking rehabilitating to good homes.
@BecauseDawn

Ty for the ping, though crowded with my own headaches atm. Heck, keep pinging me just so I can see the problem children you're hawking rehabilitating to good homes.
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@becausedawn I want to be pinged too! *grumble*
@becausedawn I want to be pinged too! *grumble*
@Lyathali I'm so glad you have an interest in me building my wealth the lost souls I aim to help. I'll stick you on the ping list.

@Elenilote Of course! You will be pinged relentlessly from here on in.
@Lyathali I'm so glad you have an interest in me building my wealth the lost souls I aim to help. I'll stick you on the ping list.

@Elenilote Of course! You will be pinged relentlessly from here on in.
banner_1.png
@BecauseDawn This is a cool idea :) I would love to be on the pinglist!
@BecauseDawn This is a cool idea :) I would love to be on the pinglist!
hu72dVR.png

All the Festivals

You heard right. This image rotater randomly displays one of the exisiting signatures.
You'll see something new everytime you refresh. I'll try to keep this link up to date with new sets.

Lichtdrache.gif

Code:
Lichtdrache.gif

Others

AMXdJAR.pngO7IFtNN.png8EDULPG.pngnHkph7f.png2Vg82cJ.png2Qq5g63.pngCedVBCC.pngS6bPlBX.pngJiQSUTt.pngnJ9aapY.pngZFj885c.png0Eukkgx.pngcxbFZBI.pngD4jazTx.pngt2lHNjZ.pngZ1OhMta.pngHDlVg7g.png2HZAytX.pngJc6ZU5D.pngqAOaXBj.pngGek4MgE.pngeGd50yb.pngEmDXb3p.pngKptxMMR.pngM5Uxne4.pngIHku0SS.pngC373QQQ.pngiXiHpnr.pngsaTxNdL.pngQtezsCP.png

Commissions & Requests

Commissions - CLOSED
Since some of you asked for it: I'll draw a single familiar/creature/Pokémon/etc.
Please keep in mind that the festival familiars will most likely arrive for their festivals. Let me know whether you want your commissioned adoptable to be free to use for everyone or not.

Requests - CLOSED
You can always make free suggestions if you want me to draw specific familiars for everyone to use. If there's enough interest and i have some spare time, i might add them as well!

Pinglist

-0rangedragon -Kaitorubel -Nulume -Juri01 -Chiliphantump122 -Dreamcoyote -PoisonedTea -TheEmptyCity -SimFeetUnder -CrystalBones -Zenium -Reckless -RedlaSunShowers -AeonsMusings -Cerdae -genmoi -ScarletWolfsong -snickers629 -Anarthyan -Atzien -miirshroom -pooses -Gibby -Maegelcarwen -Kapara -rooty -Stormdragon -Vanitas -ClearLakes44 -Kissie -Nympharia -Luca20 -Yara -OpalDreams -nemodave -CatsAndMaths -Kiryn -Kpribbit -Perrydotto -BobEvans -Splatoon -Aiden -quilliper -rantothedevil -bcrush -kriski -Dest -BianchaJo -Autopsy -CircusCuties -Wolvenrose -SoulLugia11 -Crisp -Tigenki -FoolishRay -icecreamdude26 -Gardenie -ShiroiYoukai -Fellefan -ThornOfStorm130 -WeyrLeader -lovesnivy -PhoebeBird -KCDragons -Marceline -Cyrsei -Poppystar -Hyperbole -Xotis -ToothyApocalypse -absolmon -NicoleEirin -heartcrusher1 -WickedHorror -SilverLanayru -OpalSplash514 -StellarWing -Maximum4 -Syncogon -Dreamcoyote -Mriikel -GhostFromTheMoon -GrumpyCatlover -LucarioLand -Parda -Vistron -SoullessRogue -Ethras -Valthan -Tacodoodle -WolfSong -Decarnard -WingedClaymore -Zephyr23 -Minimum -Meda -lackingsanity -Suttungr -Sevenink -xXDarkeXx -Yanisha -Effervessa -Kibble -Yolindanne -Doggo -IamPainIamGod -ClawOfLife -koolkabe -jazzyjaz -Minxwolfie -TheTigersDen -Niya -Trippfaerie -somnomania -Airys -TheMathematician -MawkishMuse -ElecSquirrel10 -Alcina -AlexBleurose -Pasteluma -vulstal -joy1joy1 -MLSmith995 -Ookamiotoko -Animequeen -PositiveDragon -VodkaGhosts -sarcastickitten -freshpeachez -Anacapri -timetot -KyaruTheWriter -Evolution2 -Aquastargirl123 -kipinae -bellzan -sunsetfire -NanamiChiaki -Kattata -Broderick -DiamondNoodles -Arrakis -Exaltier -LittleRogue -Quinnigan -ShouLyon -Nydra -Vulqostrun -raiikyuu -Aquacoral -LilCipherz -Harbinger -NerdyBirdieLove -Pieeee -Thestoneofdoom -Lundlaeva -Lolschen -Cryptozoolo -kriskrossness -Starrlight -SimplePianist -rene92 -zzzhorses -CosmicSummer -Carnimirie -TalonOcharria -Myrrien -Forestglade -Icefire55 -Starmax -LeMuffinMaster -RoseyVaporeon -MissFortune17 -Ririterasu -Elysianibata -Beezadrella -Ellapinky -Rosie -Ellapinky -Jetfeather -Onikuma -WillowtheWisp -Geist -Spookery -MacyCat -SamIamLuvDov -Harpyed -Kimdra -Oroline -JadeJewels -mokalynn -Rirukagi -Mle -arlyn -aussievinegar -LostCircuit -Siouxsie -mossyaki -IzzyWizzy -MonoshiriAvi -MusicalBean -Serpenrosa -Namira -Rhaeyne -Koneko -DousedInPetrol -Latchley -MovesLiekJaeger -Cyrya -GreywarenX -Demiguise -wolfayal -TheSoapyDolphin -jr413 -Opal99 -Oaergni -Epor10 -Eiira -Nofsky8 -Jestro -MuffinCloud -Omemega -Rulient -RinnyRoo -Tirtouga678 -Linako -Smalldoll -GooglieSalmon -sweetnightmare -DraconianLucian -FlutteringMist -peepsnibbles -jesse0319 -SerpentineSage -Lishadra -MitraSunshine -EagerNicol -RockyDrago -MasterEggy -Spedmyha -Zoroark4ever -NerraVostra -brandonjui
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
Last edited on Aug 08, 2018 11:53:41 by Lichtdrache
TheEmptyCity
June 28, 2016 08:12:49
wow they are so cute!!!
1952969_LaJsdx2MFEWHn8v.jpg
Kiryo
June 28, 2016 08:13:39
@Lichtdrache
OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE!
may i use it in my sig? ><
t9zebs.jpg
Lichtdrache
June 28, 2016 08:24:12
@TheEmptyCity
Thank you!

@Kiryo
Of course, I'm happy to see it in use :)
Kiryo
June 28, 2016 08:26:51
@Lichtdrache
thank you for creating such a cute sig! :3
t9zebs.jpg
0rangedragon
June 28, 2016 08:55:54
@Lichtdrache

You realize, of course, that when the new familiars are released for each upcoming holiday you are going to have to make new familiar signature banners, right? :D
Please note: When pinging me the first 'letter' in my name is actually a zero.

My familiar trading thread!
Lichtdrache
June 28, 2016 09:41:54
@Kiryo
You're welcome, I'm happy you like it!

@0rangedragon
Please no. As much as I love the holiday familiars, I don't think I'll be able to do that. Sorry ^^'
0rangedragon
June 28, 2016 10:37:10
@Lichtdrache

Awwww :(

Just kidding by the way. I'm sure it's a lot of work and you should definitely draw what you want. :)
Please note: When pinging me the first 'letter' in my name is actually a zero.

My familiar trading thread!
Lichtdrache
June 28, 2016 11:08:17
@0rangedragon
Haha, I know. I might doodle another set if I find the time :)
Kaitorubel
June 28, 2016 11:19:53
@Lichtdrache

these are super cute i might put this in my light rep's bio and I'll be sure to give you credit.
which if you ever do more of these I would love to know.
6yujhIW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105
ClarkeGriffin
Quick Reply
[Bold] [Italic] [Underline]
[Align Left] [Align Center] [Align Right] [Insert URL Link] [Insert Image] [Ordered List] [Unordered List]
Quote:
[Strikethrough] Forum Index » Adoptables © 2013 - 2019 Stormlight Workshop, LLC. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Rules & Policies | Privacy Policy | Employment Opportunities | Credits | Support[Code] [Strikethrough]
Forum Index » Adoptables
© 2013 - 2019 Stormlight Workshop, LLC. All Rights Reserved
Terms of Use | Rules & Policies | Privacy Policy | Employment Opportunities | Credits | Support
@BecauseDawn feel free to ping me once you're open to donations. Also, I'd love a smaller version of your banner for this, because I'd be happy advertise for free in my signature.
@BecauseDawn feel free to ping me once you're open to donations. Also, I'd love a smaller version of your banner for this, because I'd be happy advertise for free in my signature.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7