Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {TFH} Autumn Snappers!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@AstroNot @MiraLief

We have a precious Fire-Bellied Fae female in stock, a handsome Beach Comber with a gorgeous Caribbean glimmer belly, and two colorful Tropical Fruit nocturnes!
@AstroNot @MiraLief

We have a precious Fire-Bellied Fae female in stock, a handsome Beach Comber with a gorgeous Caribbean glimmer belly, and two colorful Tropical Fruit nocturnes!
s8KEi1n.gifNqbkZk3.gifvTYlGZk.gif
@apis
Oh that Beach comber tundra is perfect (so tempting), but I have 0 lair space at the moment and no treasure to expand, so I might have to wait for the next batch :3
@apis
Oh that Beach comber tundra is perfect (so tempting), but I have 0 lair space at the moment and no treasure to expand, so I might have to wait for the next batch :3
OQwOmsS.png
@MiraLief

Totally understandable! I have 0 lair space as well ;_; I had to exalt a bunch of dragons just to hatch my nests >_<
@MiraLief

Totally understandable! I have 0 lair space as well ;_; I had to exalt a bunch of dragons just to hatch my nests >_<
@apis Can you put me on the pinglist for Fall Fairies, please? ^^
@apis Can you put me on the pinglist for Fall Fairies, please? ^^
tumblr_mrqotkZIDk1sezzwwo1_400.png
Signature by Safarii
@Ecsentret

You've been added! Thanks for your interest ^^
@Ecsentret

You've been added! Thanks for your interest ^^
@Apis Could I be put on your ping list for your Beach Combers... I really like the male you showed off in the chat and would be interested in a female of similar colors/genes
@Apis Could I be put on your ping list for your Beach Combers... I really like the male you showed off in the chat and would be interested in a female of similar colors/genes
@PurplePhyron

Omg, Purple, im so sorry! I can't believe I missed your ping ;_; I'll add you to the pinglist right away!
@PurplePhyron

Omg, Purple, im so sorry! I can't believe I missed your ping ;_; I'll add you to the pinglist right away!
@MiraLief @CatTails10

Three precious Bee Tundras hatched today, and one has already sold, so get them while you can!
@MiraLief @CatTails10

Three precious Bee Tundras hatched today, and one has already sold, so get them while you can!
@apis

I grabbed one ! Thanks :D
I also bought (finally) the beach combers that was left. Can you remove me from both pinglists ?
Thank you :3
@apis

I grabbed one ! Thanks :D
I also bought (finally) the beach combers that was left. Can you remove me from both pinglists ?
Thank you :3
OQwOmsS.png
@MiraLief

Will do! Thank you ^^
@MiraLief

Will do! Thank you ^^
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19