Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A]Limited: Willow Eggs.(Naomi)Last One!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73
@Shian

Would you accept mixed payment of gems and treasure (at your ratio)? I'm planning on liquidating all of my food, and I'd like to know if I should list it all for gems or some for treasure as well~

Also, you can go ahead and add me to the last day pinglist, but I should be keeping an eye out regardless.
@Shian

Would you accept mixed payment of gems and treasure (at your ratio)? I'm planning on liquidating all of my food, and I'd like to know if I should list it all for gems or some for treasure as well~

Also, you can go ahead and add me to the last day pinglist, but I should be keeping an eye out regardless.
please ping if you respond/quote except in my own threads

looking to buy skycat, golden idol, cog frog, pm if you're selling
@Eternally
Ah, good question. I think I'm going to take gem payments just to make it easier on bidders. The conversion is for people bidding items.
@Eternally
Ah, good question. I think I'm going to take gem payments just to make it easier on bidders. The conversion is for people bidding items.
Y3kY2LN.png
@Shian Last day ping pls!!
@Shian Last day ping pls!!
@Grumbelle @Shian 2000g on second spot please
@Grumbelle @Shian 2000g on second spot please
tumblr_ot29obhqnu1rde8rlo1_100.gif
@Shinn 2,000g on slot 3 @Elysia
@Shinn 2,000g on slot 3 @Elysia
@Grumbelle @Shian

2250g on spot three
@Grumbelle @Shian

2250g on spot three
@Shian @Haven

Bidding Electricians Power Pack, currently priced at 4199 gems, on first place.
@Shian @Haven

Bidding Electricians Power Pack, currently priced at 4199 gems, on first place.
@Ladygrayrose @Shian

Electricians power pack and a Golden Bantam Fangar for first place

The fangar is currently not in the AH except for a huuuuge treasure price. So for now I'll be going by my previous of 1700 if that's alright?

so a total of 5899 gems
@Ladygrayrose @Shian

Electricians power pack and a Golden Bantam Fangar for first place

The fangar is currently not in the AH except for a huuuuge treasure price. So for now I'll be going by my previous of 1700 if that's alright?

so a total of 5899 gems
@Haven Yeah, that's what I would do.
@Haven Yeah, that's what I would do.
Y3kY2LN.png
I was so excited for this, but after seeing the announcment, I feel bad for the affected player, so I'm going to back out :(
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1729347
I was so excited for this, but after seeing the announcment, I feel bad for the affected player, so I'm going to back out :(
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1729347
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73