Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A]Limited: Willow Eggs.(Naomi)Last One!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73
[b]The auction ends on Sunday 07/03 16:30 FR time.[/b] There will be a max of 12 children that do not live in my lair. There have been 11 and there are 1 to go. This means that this is the very last Willow child! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25348] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/254/25348_350.png[/img] [/url] Mother is Willow, only daughter of the Gatekeeper Naomi [b]Auction ends: Sunday 07/03 16:30 FR time[/b] I accept retired apparel/familiars as bids at lowest AH price and raw gems Gem ratio: 1:670 for item conversions 1 hour snipe guard If you outbid someone, please ping them so they know their ranking has changed. You can ping me, but its not necessary. I'll be around. Starting bid for each egg is the price of an unhatched egg: 250 gems. First Place: [b]acorncap 55250g[/b] Last day ping: Hawkfeather Dykeria AntiFerret ExoticCritter acorncap Kedreeva Haven Opal99
The auction ends on Sunday 07/03 16:30 FR time.

There will be a max of 12 children that do not live in my lair.
There have been 11 and there are 1 to go.
This means that this is the very last Willow child!

25348_350.png

Mother is Willow, only daughter of the Gatekeeper Naomi

Auction ends: Sunday 07/03 16:30 FR time
I accept retired apparel/familiars as bids at lowest AH price and raw gems
Gem ratio: 1:670 for item conversions
1 hour snipe guard

If you outbid someone, please ping them so they know their ranking has changed. You can ping me, but its not necessary. I'll be around.

Starting bid for each egg is the price of an unhatched egg: 250 gems.

First Place: acorncap 55250g

Last day ping:
Hawkfeather
Dykeria
AntiFerret
ExoticCritter
acorncap
Kedreeva
Haven
Opal99
Y3kY2LN.png
If you know someone that has expressed interest but they are not on this list, please ping them. I tried to get everybody but some may have fallen through the cracks.

@Ghostil @Dragonpuff @snowjaguar @Opal99 @Haven @Latias @LadyGrayRose @acorncap @Parad0xxy @Phooka @Achi @Lemonsinasoup @Clifftop @bacchante @TrickMurk @LocketShoru @astrotheology @Celestriakle @nashipants @comicsans
If you know someone that has expressed interest but they are not on this list, please ping them. I tried to get everybody but some may have fallen through the cracks.

@Ghostil @Dragonpuff @snowjaguar @Opal99 @Haven @Latias @LadyGrayRose @acorncap @Parad0xxy @Phooka @Achi @Lemonsinasoup @Clifftop @bacchante @TrickMurk @LocketShoru @astrotheology @Celestriakle @nashipants @comicsans
Y3kY2LN.png
@Shian

Sb third place?
@Shian

Sb third place?
@Shian Starting bid for second?

(Let me know if I'm doing this wrong~)
@Shian Starting bid for second?

(Let me know if I'm doing this wrong~)
please ping if you respond/quote except in my own threads

looking to buy skycat, golden idol, cog frog, pm if you're selling
@Shian starting bid for first xD
@Shian starting bid for first xD
@Shian, I know you listed apparel/familiars as partial payments, I do have a question; how about retired skins/chests?
@Shian, I know you listed apparel/familiars as partial payments, I do have a question; how about retired skins/chests?
@Shian @Haven

260g on first c:
@Shian @Haven

260g on first c:
parad0xxygachas.gif dT9HQge.png
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif
@Shian @Parad0xxy

Just gonna put a nature sprite forward if thats okay

Currently it's 625 gems
@Shian @Parad0xxy

Just gonna put a nature sprite forward if thats okay

Currently it's 625 gems
@snowjaguar I'm a skin hoarder so there's not many retired festival skins that I'd be interested in. Thank you though.
@snowjaguar I'm a skin hoarder so there's not many retired festival skins that I'd be interested in. Thank you though.
Y3kY2LN.png
@Shian, no worries, thought I would ask! Good luck with your auction!
@Shian, no worries, thought I would ask! Good luck with your auction!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73