Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Free newbie dergs~
1 2 3
@Echosan98 Ah my bad i think its because they are on auction, ill take them off just give me a sec

@CondyQueen Hes on his way!
@Echosan98 Ah my bad i think its because they are on auction, ill take them off just give me a sec

@CondyQueen Hes on his way!
HzGpUHb.png
@Dielectric thank you!
@Dielectric thank you!
@Dielectric

It still wouldn't let me take. I think I had to reject the offer before it would...

^^"
@Dielectric

It still wouldn't let me take. I think I had to reject the offer before it would...

^^"
@Echosan98 Im so sorry someone bought zero before i could take him off the AH! If you want I can ping you the next time i breed the parents!
@Echosan98 Im so sorry someone bought zero before i could take him off the AH! If you want I can ping you the next time i breed the parents!
HzGpUHb.png
@Dielectric

Oh, its no problem. I'm very happy with the little baby you gave me, it was so kind of you <3
@Dielectric

Oh, its no problem. I'm very happy with the little baby you gave me, it was so kind of you <3
@Echosan98

Its no problem, Im just happy they are all off to a good home! And if i ever get dragon similar to zero you'll be the first to know!
@Echosan98

Its no problem, Im just happy they are all off to a good home! And if i ever get dragon similar to zero you'll be the first to know!
HzGpUHb.png
Can have poppy please? thnk
Can have poppy please? thnk
@Dielectric I just joined may I have Emerald?
@Dielectric I just joined may I have Emerald?
FGEF3ML.png
@LemonHope

Absolutely! She's on her way now!
@LemonHope

Absolutely! She's on her way now!
HzGpUHb.png
Hi @Dieletric I just joined may I have Emerald
Hi @Dieletric I just joined may I have Emerald
FGEF3ML.png
1 2 3