Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Free newbie dergs~
1 2 3
NEWBIES AHOY! Seeing as the nee registration window just opened up [s](and i can't get these dergs out of my lair)[/s] it means its time to give away these children to good homes. If You Just joined they are free to a good home, I ask you name them before abandoning ship but hey, once the dragons yours, its yours. [b]Ping me at @Dielectric and i will send you a crossroads for 1 treasure.[/b] [b]Meet the Paint Pallet:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20772626] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/207727/20772626_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Bramble[/b]
NEWBIES AHOY! Seeing as the nee registration window just opened up (and i can't get these dergs out of my lair) it means its time to give away these children to good homes.
If You Just joined they are free to a good home, I ask you name them before abandoning ship but hey, once the dragons yours, its yours.
Ping me at @Dielectric and i will send you a crossroads for 1 treasure.

Meet the Paint Pallet:

20772626_350.png

Bramble

HzGpUHb.png
@Dielectric
O hai.

I joined in December too!
So excited for the Crystalline Gala!!!!!!!1
@Dielectric
O hai.

I joined in December too!
So excited for the Crystalline Gala!!!!!!!1
UZVTEBc.png

XHxgasI.gif
@YellowTomoriPony
Hello! And same!! Im so nervous for coli grinding and actually getting chests but considering its one of my first flight centered events, I'm super happy! Also *Wink wink nudge nudge* how has plague been for you.
@YellowTomoriPony
Hello! And same!! Im so nervous for coli grinding and actually getting chests but considering its one of my first flight centered events, I'm super happy! Also *Wink wink nudge nudge* how has plague been for you.
HzGpUHb.png
What cute dragons :)
What cute dragons :)
TINYPINKHEART.png If you need someone to listen, feel free to message me TINYPINKHEART.png
@Dielectric

Hi... I just joined today and was wondering if Sapphire and/or Zero were avaliable?
@Dielectric

Hi... I just joined today and was wondering if Sapphire and/or Zero were avaliable?
@Echosan98

Yes they are both available! Ill send them now!
@Echosan98

Yes they are both available! Ill send them now!
HzGpUHb.png
@Dielectric Can I have the Sapphire Guardian?
@Dielectric Can I have the Sapphire Guardian?
@Dielectric

Thank you!!!
@Dielectric

Thank you!!!
@Dielectric

It's not letting me take Zero for some reason...
@Dielectric

It's not letting me take Zero for some reason...
@Wieva

Ah sorry! I already sent him off! But the pair will be ready for breeding in 2 days if you want me to breed them again and see if i can get a similar child!
@Wieva

Ah sorry! I already sent him off! But the pair will be ready for breeding in 2 days if you want me to breed them again and see if i can get a similar child!
HzGpUHb.png
1 2 3