Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~~ Exalt Rescues - 5kt/8g ~~
1 2 ... 806 807 808 809 810 ... 865 866
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
bump!
bump!
tOF3gv4.png
up
up
up
up
24 new dragons have been added!

@InvaderFrog (blue-green range Faes) Please check out Arlo! I thought of you as soon as I found them!

General Pings:

@CosmicFalcon @CelticDragoness @Grelleth @PuffinSalt @SeraCosmos @Kybalie @Guardy @SplashAttack @suesue @Sybretooth @ddragunity @melisont @butcherbaby @RudyNo @StrawHatPirate @WardenUnit @xXstarfallXx @Quietus @UniverseStar @distortions @Inosinate @SuzyChi @SleepySkull @Cautionary @Slovakia @falsecargo @tnecho @fanaticalferret
24 new dragons have been added!

@InvaderFrog (blue-green range Faes) Please check out Arlo! I thought of you as soon as I found them!

General Pings:

@CosmicFalcon @CelticDragoness @Grelleth @PuffinSalt @SeraCosmos @Kybalie @Guardy @SplashAttack @suesue @Sybretooth @ddragunity @melisont @butcherbaby @RudyNo @StrawHatPirate @WardenUnit @xXstarfallXx @Quietus @UniverseStar @distortions @Inosinate @SuzyChi @SleepySkull @Cautionary @Slovakia @falsecargo @tnecho @fanaticalferret
@Cautionary
@Sylphie3000

Either of you have room for a couple more? I'm basically full up! Cautionary, I do think it's time we swap out the ones you're currently fostering as well, seeing as it's been about a month without them finding homes, so if you're willing I'll send you a few of the new ones in exchange for the 6 you currently have.
@Cautionary
@Sylphie3000

Either of you have room for a couple more? I'm basically full up! Cautionary, I do think it's time we swap out the ones you're currently fostering as well, seeing as it's been about a month without them finding homes, so if you're willing I'll send you a few of the new ones in exchange for the 6 you currently have.
1 2 ... 806 807 808 809 810 ... 865 866