Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~~ Exalt Rescues - 5kt/8g - 80+ Dergs ~~
@BibliomaniaTM love the new spelling of my username :3 let me know if you don't get the CRs by this time tomorrow! Though Cosmos is having some RL stuff, so don't worry if they take a while to come through on their end
@BibliomaniaTM love the new spelling of my username :3 let me know if you don't get the CRs by this time tomorrow! Though Cosmos is having some RL stuff, so don't worry if they take a while to come through on their end
[quote name="hannahbbug3" date="2022-03-06 20:54:14" ] @BibliomaniaTM love the new spelling of my username :3 let me know if you don't get the CRs by this time tomorrow! Though Cosmos is having some RL stuff, so don't worry if they take a while to come through on their end [/quote] oops haha okay ty
hannahbbug3 wrote on 2022-03-06 20:54:14:
oops haha okay ty
Jd88XNq.png
NlmYDAS.png
5D3jyFy.png
pZJYyk4.png
xxxxx
x8bDWFu.png
7vhtsnW.png
tqGkHih.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
wLurwzJ.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nmHdjnM.png
rix3ppo.png
okz8s2x.png
[center][font=papyrus][size=7]Meet this week's featured dragon, Delana![/font][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74374522][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/743746/74374522_350.png[/img][/url] This XXY girl was a rescue off the Auction House that was just too pretty to pass! I hope she will find a fantastic new home through the thread! She will come with her familiar.[/center] @CosmicFalcon @CelticDragoness @Grelleth @PuffinSalt @SeraCosmos @Kybalie @Guardy @SplashAttack @suesue @Sybretooth @ddragunity @melisont @butcherbaby @RudyNo @StrawHatPirate @WardenUnit @Okinawa (Coatls) @BibliomaniaTM (XXX, XXY; Coatls)
Meet this week's featured dragon, Delana!

74374522_350.png

This XXY girl was a rescue off the Auction House that was just too pretty to pass! I hope she will find a fantastic new home through the thread! She will come with her familiar.

@CosmicFalcon @CelticDragoness @Grelleth @PuffinSalt @SeraCosmos @Kybalie @Guardy @SplashAttack @suesue @Sybretooth @ddragunity @melisont @butcherbaby @RudyNo @StrawHatPirate @WardenUnit

@Okinawa (Coatls)
@BibliomaniaTM (XXX, XXY; Coatls)
@hannahbbug3 can I bid 15kt pls?
@hannahbbug3 can I bid 15kt pls?
Jd88XNq.png
NlmYDAS.png
5D3jyFy.png
pZJYyk4.png
xxxxx
x8bDWFu.png
7vhtsnW.png
tqGkHih.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
wLurwzJ.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nmHdjnM.png
rix3ppo.png
okz8s2x.png
@BibliomaniaTM Of course!
@BibliomaniaTM Of course!
@BibliomaniaTM
Sorry for the delay. Sending CR.
@BibliomaniaTM
Sorry for the delay. Sending CR.
Call me Cosmos | She/Her | My Wishlist
163881497108875322.pngexalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gifKeikoKat.png
@hannahbbug3 hello, i'd love to take this lovely lady for treasure! she's absolutely beautiful <3 i'm new to CR trades so i apologize if i goof anything up! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74616352][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/746164/74616352_350.png[/img][/url]
@hannahbbug3
hello, i'd love to take this lovely lady for treasure! she's absolutely beautiful <3
i'm new to CR trades so i apologize if i goof anything up!

74616352_350.png
MUYNhfy.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png

@hannahbbug3

Can I adopt the wildclaw, Rough pls?

@hannahbbug3

Can I adopt the wildclaw, Rough pls?
zNcyhot.pngcNlQITm.png
NOP5viO.pngLEpJMnn.png
reHWBXk.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
sNuSVZA.pngJ7D1quC.png
N16btBO.pngYMPbu9R.png
NlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.png
@hannahbbug3 May I take Laverne? I would also like to bid 17kT for Delana <3
@AoiNoRyuu Odfel and his sister are so beautiful ;o; may I adopt him?

@hannahbbug3 May I take Laverne? I would also like to bid 17kT for Delana <3
@AoiNoRyuu Odfel and his sister are so beautiful ;o; may I adopt him?

w8o0xW1.png75oNP1H.png
[/center]
@BibliomaniaTM You were outbid!

@beBlueberry I will send the CR in just a moment! Also, please make sure to ping the person you are outbidding!
@BibliomaniaTM You were outbid!

@beBlueberry I will send the CR in just a moment! Also, please make sure to ping the person you are outbidding!