Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Onca's G1 Sales Hub] 18! 9 Doubles!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Oncamimus Trust me,one off triple and in the red range as well. You'll get plenty of interest XD !
Though maybe not now since most people are broke from NoTN
@Oncamimus Trust me,one off triple and in the red range as well. You'll get plenty of interest XD !
Though maybe not now since most people are broke from NoTN
x4VFpHN.png
@aricelis I'm unsure of a starting price range...and I'm not accepting trades for dragons or NotN Familiars currently...but I might be willing to look if you have a dragon that fits a Plague Subspecies I'm attempting to breed :3. I'll trade for Gems, Treasure, Plague/Light/Current Holiday Month Element (Ice Currently) Eggs, Gene/Breed Scrolls (Especially Wildclaw), and Retired 2013/2014 Elemental Holiday items as well as pretty much any Plague Holiday Item.
@aricelis I'm unsure of a starting price range...and I'm not accepting trades for dragons or NotN Familiars currently...but I might be willing to look if you have a dragon that fits a Plague Subspecies I'm attempting to breed :3. I'll trade for Gems, Treasure, Plague/Light/Current Holiday Month Element (Ice Currently) Eggs, Gene/Breed Scrolls (Especially Wildclaw), and Retired 2013/2014 Elemental Holiday items as well as pretty much any Plague Holiday Item.
jl5dg8.png
*bump*
*bump*
jl5dg8.png
@Oncamimus Well, I've done a little research, and for an xyy like that, I'd be willing to pay in the neighborhood of 350 gems. It's higher than the price of an egg since he has such a nice coloring. As for event apparel, I have a spare Stonekeeper Sash, and that appears to be all that's exclusive to the 2014 cycle. That's currently valued at 170 gems, so all in all, if I paid with that...
350 - 170 = 180 gems + 1 Stonekeeper Sash
If you don't want the sash, I can pay raw gems.
@Oncamimus Well, I've done a little research, and for an xyy like that, I'd be willing to pay in the neighborhood of 350 gems. It's higher than the price of an egg since he has such a nice coloring. As for event apparel, I have a spare Stonekeeper Sash, and that appears to be all that's exclusive to the 2014 cycle. That's currently valued at 170 gems, so all in all, if I paid with that...
350 - 170 = 180 gems + 1 Stonekeeper Sash
If you don't want the sash, I can pay raw gems.
CXY0vSB.pngJdImn7O.gif AGIPEvc.png
@aricelis where do you go to do price checks? I really need help understanding dragon value ;_;

Would you be willing to sit on that offer for a little bit while I think about it? He's kinda...one of the few dragons I have that's hard to part with ;_; love me my triple red ranges...and with nature eyes? Fun lore for a Germ like me :3. Ninja espionage XD. I will note your offer in his information so I don't forget...but yeah...I'd love to try to sell some of my other dragons before I made a final choice on whether to sell him or not. :/
@aricelis where do you go to do price checks? I really need help understanding dragon value ;_;

Would you be willing to sit on that offer for a little bit while I think about it? He's kinda...one of the few dragons I have that's hard to part with ;_; love me my triple red ranges...and with nature eyes? Fun lore for a Germ like me :3. Ninja espionage XD. I will note your offer in his information so I don't forget...but yeah...I'd love to try to sell some of my other dragons before I made a final choice on whether to sell him or not. :/
jl5dg8.png
@Oncamimus

There used to be a spreadsheet for it, but I mostly just kind of auction surfed. There's a G1 association as well that you can visit. And that's fine! If there's a way I can sweeten the deal any, let me know. And don't worry about him sitting around- he's got a nice lore position as the guardian of my mute librarian if you choose to part with him. But I know just how hard it can be letting go of dragons, so please, take your time!
@Oncamimus

There used to be a spreadsheet for it, but I mostly just kind of auction surfed. There's a G1 association as well that you can visit. And that's fine! If there's a way I can sweeten the deal any, let me know. And don't worry about him sitting around- he's got a nice lore position as the guardian of my mute librarian if you choose to part with him. But I know just how hard it can be letting go of dragons, so please, take your time!
CXY0vSB.pngJdImn7O.gif AGIPEvc.png
*bump*
*bump*
jl5dg8.png
*bump*
*bump*
jl5dg8.png
*bump*
*bump*
jl5dg8.png
*bump*
*bump*