Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Onca's G1 Sales Hub] 18! 9 Doubles!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Reserved
Reserved
jl5dg8.png
Pardon how under construction this main G1 Sales Hub currently is ;_; Currently working on it...but desperately need space/need to start putting out there that I'm looking to perhaps sell some of these dragons...so pretty much of the things that are up for sale...it's currently Offer Based as I attempt to complete the thread...I have a bunch of doubles for sale currently...and some other noteable dragons....I'll be adding more that one of my friends, @Ebrithil, has been holding for me.

That said...if you'd prefer to wait until I have a set price for these dragons...let me know and I will ping you when I update with the dragon's price!

Sorry for any double pings...and if you know anyone who is looking for certain colors of dragons, feel free to direct them here via Ping :3

G1 Hoarder's Pinglists

Ping List Deleted for Privacy.
Pardon how under construction this main G1 Sales Hub currently is ;_; Currently working on it...but desperately need space/need to start putting out there that I'm looking to perhaps sell some of these dragons...so pretty much of the things that are up for sale...it's currently Offer Based as I attempt to complete the thread...I have a bunch of doubles for sale currently...and some other noteable dragons....I'll be adding more that one of my friends, @Ebrithil, has been holding for me.

That said...if you'd prefer to wait until I have a set price for these dragons...let me know and I will ping you when I update with the dragon's price!

Sorry for any double pings...and if you know anyone who is looking for certain colors of dragons, feel free to direct them here via Ping :3

G1 Hoarder's Pinglists

Ping List Deleted for Privacy.
jl5dg8.png
@Oncamimus omgg that maroon/maroon/crimson ;-; can you give me an approx price? something i can go for? ;w;
@Oncamimus omgg that maroon/maroon/crimson ;-; can you give me an approx price? something i can go for? ;w;
x4VFpHN.png
@Candor @Riko Sorry guys ;_; I really wish I knew what to price them at...I can't even remember how much I paid for them seeing as I had always planned on keeping them both ;_; so I never even kept the amount I had paid XD; If you'd like, I can ping you when I have a rough ballpark idea...but yeah...right now...I don't even know how much something like that would be worth X_X; and I would super prefer not to undersell...I hope that's understandable...

Do either of you know of a place where I could legitimately ask for a price check? I'd do an interest post...but I know people don't really like being pinged for interest posts *feels bad since this one is at least at the moment sort of an interest post ;_;*
@Candor @Riko Sorry guys ;_; I really wish I knew what to price them at...I can't even remember how much I paid for them seeing as I had always planned on keeping them both ;_; so I never even kept the amount I had paid XD; If you'd like, I can ping you when I have a rough ballpark idea...but yeah...right now...I don't even know how much something like that would be worth X_X; and I would super prefer not to undersell...I hope that's understandable...

Do either of you know of a place where I could legitimately ask for a price check? I'd do an interest post...but I know people don't really like being pinged for interest posts *feels bad since this one is at least at the moment sort of an interest post ;_;*
jl5dg8.png
@Oncamimus you could try an auction ? :D
@Oncamimus you could try an auction ? :D
x4VFpHN.png
@Riko I will hold auction if enough people show interest :3
@Riko I will hold auction if enough people show interest :3
jl5dg8.png
*bump*
*bump*
jl5dg8.png
@Oncamimus would you consider a XXY purple/purple/stone gen one in exchange for your one with black/black/ maroon? I'm on mobile right now otherwise I would post a picture
@Oncamimus would you consider a XXY purple/purple/stone gen one in exchange for your one with black/black/ maroon? I'm on mobile right now otherwise I would post a picture
A1dtOaN.png
Clara | Female | +1 Server Time | Clan Vitulus
xgVu2JI.jpg
@Dragoninmywagon. Thank you for the offer, but I'm unable to accept dragon trades at this time, due to space needs and need for currency. I hope that is understandable.
@Dragoninmywagon. Thank you for the offer, but I'm unable to accept dragon trades at this time, due to space needs and need for currency. I hope that is understandable.
jl5dg8.png
@Oncamimus

Oooooh my goodness, Lockjaw is pretty much exactly what I've been looking for in a mate for Medea! I can offer some gems, other gen 1s ( bred and unbred ), some NotN familiars, but unfortunately I'm a little short on treasure until I get my own lair purged out. If you've got a desired price to start at, we can go from there!
@Oncamimus

Oooooh my goodness, Lockjaw is pretty much exactly what I've been looking for in a mate for Medea! I can offer some gems, other gen 1s ( bred and unbred ), some NotN familiars, but unfortunately I'm a little short on treasure until I get my own lair purged out. If you've got a desired price to start at, we can go from there!
CXY0vSB.pngJdImn7O.gif AGIPEvc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6