Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Black and White hatchery CLOSED!
1 2 3 4 5
@Vortexsky

I'll keep a hold of him for you :D and sure thing but I first have to go to a funeral. I'll add you after that
@Vortexsky

I'll keep a hold of him for you :D and sure thing but I first have to go to a funeral. I'll add you after that
riberu_sig2_by_keslertortiose-dav9soe.png
@Kesler

I think these are gorgeous. Put me on the ping list? I'm literally bursting with babies right now myself but maybe next go around
@Kesler

I think these are gorgeous. Put me on the ping list? I'm literally bursting with babies right now myself but maybe next go around
@akasafeword

Sure thing!
@akasafeword

Sure thing!
Bump
Bump
@Kesler I am so sorry to hear about that funeral, I am in no rush so take all the time you need
@Kesler I am so sorry to hear about that funeral, I am in no rush so take all the time you need
nuBAOpR.png
@Vortexsky

Yeah it ruined my mood for the day but I guess that's just life...

Oh and I'm home now so I'll send you the code of my hatchery^^
@Vortexsky

Yeah it ruined my mood for the day but I guess that's just life...

Oh and I'm home now so I'll send you the code of my hatchery^^
@Kesler

//pats

(Hey I am going to see Satr Wars right now so I won't be able to do anything just yet. Sorry!)
@Kesler

//pats

(Hey I am going to see Satr Wars right now so I won't be able to do anything just yet. Sorry!)
nuBAOpR.png
@Vortexsky

thanks^^

Oh I see! No problem! Have fun :D I've heard mixed comments about the movie: some say it's really good (like my sister) others say it's rather bad... but I guess it depends on the person who watches it (I haven't had the time yet)
@Vortexsky

thanks^^

Oh I see! No problem! Have fun :D I've heard mixed comments about the movie: some say it's really good (like my sister) others say it's rather bad... but I guess it depends on the person who watches it (I haven't had the time yet)
Bump
Bump
@Kesler

Hey there! I love the theme of your hatchery. :)

I was curious if you were accepting affiliates?
My hatchery, Galactic Empire, is set to open relatively soon, and I'd love to add you!

Thanks for considering! :p
@Kesler

Hey there! I love the theme of your hatchery. :)

I was curious if you were accepting affiliates?
My hatchery, Galactic Empire, is set to open relatively soon, and I'd love to add you!

Thanks for considering! :p
zCXwA9z.gifaTXjYb6.gifDsmAahj.gif
1 2 3 4 5