Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | MooCow Breeders Assocation
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
@Sylwyth ah Thank you very much. :) My follow up question is would you like to be a part of the association? you don't have to breed MooCows, it's enough that you just have one. :) We'd love to have you but feel free to decline. No obligation.
@Sylwyth ah Thank you very much. :) My follow up question is would you like to be a part of the association? you don't have to breed MooCows, it's enough that you just have one. :) We'd love to have you but feel free to decline. No obligation.
tSKOR3g.pngmoocow-breeders-banner.gif 100_where_acorn.png
@FeatherRain

Is there anything special I need to do except love my pretty princess forever and ever? :p
@FeatherRain

Is there anything special I need to do except love my pretty princess forever and ever? :p
0Uf6byk.pngmentor_badge_may_by_shadowshot9-da0rn7h.png0Uf6byk.png
@Slywyth no you don't have to do anything, but you will be invited to vote on future MooCow colors and other decisions. You can choose to participate or not.
@Slywyth no you don't have to do anything, but you will be invited to vote on future MooCow colors and other decisions. You can choose to participate or not.
@FeatherRain

Well if that's all it sounds like fun ^^
@FeatherRain

Well if that's all it sounds like fun ^^
0Uf6byk.pngmentor_badge_may_by_shadowshot9-da0rn7h.png0Uf6byk.png
@featherrain it was an accident I named him just now
@featherrain it was an accident I named him just now
@Sylwyth Alrighty! I'll add you to the ping list :3 Glad to have you! We also have a Facebook group, but to be honest most members don't even have facebook.
@Sylwyth Alrighty! I'll add you to the ping list :3 Glad to have you! We also have a Facebook group, but to be honest most members don't even have facebook.
@featherrain sold Hendrics~
@featherrain sold Hendrics~
Updated
Updated
@FireflyRhapsody @Sylwyth
@TheEdude
@EllieAlice
@mrussell
@mlsclassics
@WingedDragonet
@LadyValerian
@Puzzbeef

Sooo Stained yes or no?

Also I've already bought green dragons for St. Patrick's I went for Avocado, Green, and Leaf mostly cause I don't like swamp. I won't call them MooCows unless we get a majority vote that those are good colors and we like the idea of green for St. Patty's or just in general. So please share your thoughts! Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this thread as much as I should. But I'm updating everything today so :)

Don't forget to cast your vote!
@FireflyRhapsody @Sylwyth
@TheEdude
@EllieAlice
@mrussell
@mlsclassics
@WingedDragonet
@LadyValerian
@Puzzbeef

Sooo Stained yes or no?

Also I've already bought green dragons for St. Patrick's I went for Avocado, Green, and Leaf mostly cause I don't like swamp. I won't call them MooCows unless we get a majority vote that those are good colors and we like the idea of green for St. Patty's or just in general. So please share your thoughts! Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this thread as much as I should. But I'm updating everything today so :)

Don't forget to cast your vote!
@FeatherRain
Personally, I'm against stained. I don't care for the gene and it's waaaay too expensive to invest in. But that's just me : )
Plus, it can make other colors off-putting and only works well with certain colors.
@FeatherRain
Personally, I'm against stained. I don't care for the gene and it's waaaay too expensive to invest in. But that's just me : )
Plus, it can make other colors off-putting and only works well with certain colors.
PvGrR8V.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20