Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | MooCow Breeders Assocation
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@FeatherRain - I'll buy them!
@FeatherRain - I'll buy them!
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
@WingedDragonet I'm not trying to sell you dergs. The is the Breeders Association for MooCows. This is where I keep track of them all basically. If I give you the Vanilla breeding pair, I'd ask that you allow me to add you. This will make it so your name is added to the general ping list, your breeding pairs are added to a thread, and the babies you are selling are featured on the for sale thread. Your opinion on furture MooCow decisions would also be taken into consideration. Your info would also be added to the spreadsheet and if you want you can join the fb group. You are in no way obligated to join but there really isn't a downside.
@WingedDragonet I'm not trying to sell you dergs. The is the Breeders Association for MooCows. This is where I keep track of them all basically. If I give you the Vanilla breeding pair, I'd ask that you allow me to add you. This will make it so your name is added to the general ping list, your breeding pairs are added to a thread, and the babies you are selling are featured on the for sale thread. Your opinion on furture MooCow decisions would also be taken into consideration. Your info would also be added to the spreadsheet and if you want you can join the fb group. You are in no way obligated to join but there really isn't a downside.
tSKOR3g.pngmoocow-breeders-banner.gif 100_where_acorn.png
@FeatherRain - Deal.
@FeatherRain - Deal.
@WingedDragonet alright! :) Welcome to the Association! I'm on mobile at the moment so it'll take me some time to get everything in order.
@WingedDragonet alright! :) Welcome to the Association! I'm on mobile at the moment so it'll take me some time to get everything in order.
@FeatherRain - Shall I send the CR for 5kt each?
@FeatherRain - Shall I send the CR for 5kt each?
@FeatherRain - I would also like to buy a Chocolate Snapper Cow for my lady, Chocolate. =^-^=
@FeatherRain - I would also like to buy a Chocolate Snapper Cow for my lady, Chocolate. =^-^=
@WingedDragonet I mean if you want to finish gene'ing up the girl? She still needs paint and a Snapper breeding scroll to be a MooCow. I suppose it isn't unheard of for a MooCows mate to not be a MooCow, so long as they produce MooCows. It's up to you. If you want all the babs to be MooCows then you can either wait a while (possibly a month) for me to gene them or you can gene her yourself. Otherwise some of the babies will not be posted here.

(Also ouch! I will not go back on my offer but I did not think it through offering to sell them at 10k. Especially considering I gene'd both of them)
@WingedDragonet I mean if you want to finish gene'ing up the girl? She still needs paint and a Snapper breeding scroll to be a MooCow. I suppose it isn't unheard of for a MooCows mate to not be a MooCow, so long as they produce MooCows. It's up to you. If you want all the babs to be MooCows then you can either wait a while (possibly a month) for me to gene them or you can gene her yourself. Otherwise some of the babies will not be posted here.

(Also ouch! I will not go back on my offer but I did not think it through offering to sell them at 10k. Especially considering I gene'd both of them)
@WingedDragonet the best I can do about the Chocolate cows is tell you that I'll put you on the ping lists or you can look for a dragon on the AH that falls in the color perimeters and either hope there's one with the right genes or gene them yourself.
@WingedDragonet the best I can do about the Chocolate cows is tell you that I'll put you on the ping lists or you can look for a dragon on the AH that falls in the color perimeters and either hope there's one with the right genes or gene them yourself.
Updated
Updated
@WingedDragonet a reply would be nice so I can know what your intentions are?
@WingedDragonet a reply would be nice so I can know what your intentions are?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20