Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | OVER
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
^
^
HI5lm08.png
@Sildrael
@Sildrael
HI5lm08.png
@Sildrael @swagset I bid a Shadow Sprite, an Earth Sprite and a Plague Sprite, then
can i do that?
@Sildrael @swagset I bid a Shadow Sprite, an Earth Sprite and a Plague Sprite, then
can i do that?
♥I collect inkwells and jars!♥
7888.png1168.png1139.png
@InkMonstruo I guess nothing is keeping you from it :') Valued at 7,6kg !

ALSO @ everyone basically, I'll also edit the first post to reflect this !

Due to recent events, I am in dire need of currency, and thus won't accept items-only bids anymore ! You can still add items, but only if your bid is mostly pure currency.

I made an exception for the last bid because I felt it would be rude to change my rules when it was already placed and I'd given a price estimation haha ;w;
@InkMonstruo I guess nothing is keeping you from it :') Valued at 7,6kg !

ALSO @ everyone basically, I'll also edit the first post to reflect this !

Due to recent events, I am in dire need of currency, and thus won't accept items-only bids anymore ! You can still add items, but only if your bid is mostly pure currency.

I made an exception for the last bid because I felt it would be rude to change my rules when it was already placed and I'd given a price estimation haha ;w;
HI5lm08.png
@Miloki @corvidus @highcastle @WildFlora @Zelai @leeedea @Grune @Niharike @swagset, @CaptainCrackers @Oncamimus @soots @Altair @Shaniae

Reminder ping that the auction closes in 24h ! Please also notice a change of rules regarding bidding with items - I had to change it due to certain events that put me in a great need for currency ;w; Thank you !
@Miloki @corvidus @highcastle @WildFlora @Zelai @leeedea @Grune @Niharike @swagset, @CaptainCrackers @Oncamimus @soots @Altair @Shaniae

Reminder ping that the auction closes in 24h ! Please also notice a change of rules regarding bidding with items - I had to change it due to certain events that put me in a great need for currency ;w; Thank you !
HI5lm08.png
@Sildrael
wow ilu good luck bab with ur auction
@Sildrael
wow ilu good luck bab with ur auction
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
I'd like to bid 1 ice sprite (3.4kg) and 5k gems pure = 8.4kg @InkMonstruo
tumblr_nqeo3vpXm81t0xirfo1_400.png xPCgHBg.png
@Shaniae Highest bid for you <3
@Shaniae Highest bid for you <3
HI5lm08.png
@Sidrael @Shaniae
if you'll take it, i'd like to bid a plague sprite (2.5k) + 6.5kg for 9kg total, if that's cool. c:
@Sidrael @Shaniae
if you'll take it, i'd like to bid a plague sprite (2.5k) + 6.5kg for 9kg total, if that's cool. c:
1MLrn1k.png
@swagset It's still mostly currency, so yes, I'll take it ^-^ !
@swagset It's still mostly currency, so yes, I'll take it ^-^ !
HI5lm08.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11