Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free dragons! 14 left -LAST DAY!!-
1 2 3 4
@DeathsViolinist Would you be willing to hold Stonesong until I clear out the fodder in my lair later today?
@DeathsViolinist Would you be willing to hold Stonesong until I clear out the fodder in my lair later today?
Z52azAu.png 207s6ti.jpg
@kismesissitvde

Absolutely! :)
@kismesissitvde

Absolutely! :)
tz0.png
*created by Latei*
@DeathsViolinist I absolutely!<3 Thank you!
@DeathsViolinist I absolutely!<3 Thank you!
1608367oyoou7plto.gif
@DeathsViolinist I have room now, if you want to send Stonesong over? Also, would you be willing to sell any of the dragons one pages 1-2?
@DeathsViolinist I have room now, if you want to send Stonesong over? Also, would you be willing to sell any of the dragons one pages 1-2?
Z52azAu.png 207s6ti.jpg
@kismesissitvde

Sent!

Hmm, I would like to keep them but... which one(s) were you referring to?
@kismesissitvde

Sent!

Hmm, I would like to keep them but... which one(s) were you referring to?
tz0.png
*created by Latei*
@DeathsViolinist I was mostly referring to Hemlock and Sonata, but they'd probably be outside of my budget either way.
Oh, also, looks like Stonesong still has a familiar?
@DeathsViolinist I was mostly referring to Hemlock and Sonata, but they'd probably be outside of my budget either way.
Oh, also, looks like Stonesong still has a familiar?
Z52azAu.png 207s6ti.jpg
@kismesissitvde

Eeeek, I don't think so. :( I'm sorry!
However, if you like, I can try to make some hatchlings that have somewhat identical colors?

EDIT:

Got the companion off. Sorry!
@kismesissitvde

Eeeek, I don't think so. :( I'm sorry!
However, if you like, I can try to make some hatchlings that have somewhat identical colors?

EDIT:

Got the companion off. Sorry!
tz0.png
*created by Latei*
@DeathsViolinist I mean if you'd like to that'd be great, but otherwise it's fine.
@DeathsViolinist I mean if you'd like to that'd be great, but otherwise it's fine.
Z52azAu.png 207s6ti.jpg
@kismesissitvde

Sure. Going to breed Hemlock and Orchid now. Will just have to find a mate for Sonata!
@kismesissitvde

Sure. Going to breed Hemlock and Orchid now. Will just have to find a mate for Sonata!
tz0.png
*created by Latei*
bumpers
bumpers
tz0.png
*created by Latei*
1 2 3 4