Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Butterfly House! (Thylacine) [Hatchery]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@MasterShedrick

Understandable, thank you for considering at all though :)
@MasterShedrick

Understandable, thank you for considering at all though :)
KW956Cz.gif
Bump
Bump
*~ MasterJinx's Butterfly House Hatchery ~*

butterfly-012.gif
Click the Butterfly to see more!
@MasterShedrick

AH I love monarchs this is awesome. Please put me on the pinglist :D
@MasterShedrick

AH I love monarchs this is awesome. Please put me on the pinglist :D
ze8wEB3.png
Pinglist?

How much are they being sold for?
Pinglist?

How much are they being sold for?
@nerdmastertaytay you have been added to the ping list.
@nerdmastertaytay you have been added to the ping list.

butterfly-012.gif
@remmie I've added you to the pinglist, considering the current market for the genes that these monarchs have the starting price is probably going to be around 325kt or an equivalent of 500g. If the babies share the tertiary of either parent (i.e. white or obsidian) the prices will likely be higher.
@remmie I've added you to the pinglist, considering the current market for the genes that these monarchs have the starting price is probably going to be around 325kt or an equivalent of 500g. If the babies share the tertiary of either parent (i.e. white or obsidian) the prices will likely be higher.

butterfly-012.gif
Pinglist: @Siermod @myheartyoung @ammopanda @Konoyo @Belegorn @Takkuri @wulfenite @DragonFeatherdc @nerdmastertaytay @remmie

Hatchlings are ready, and on page one. :)
Pinglist: @Siermod @myheartyoung @ammopanda @Konoyo @Belegorn @Takkuri @wulfenite @DragonFeatherdc @nerdmastertaytay @remmie

Hatchlings are ready, and on page one. :)

butterfly-012.gif
@MasterShedrick @Jinxieminx I sent a crossroads, but if you want me to do it some other way I can do that.
@MasterShedrick @Jinxieminx I sent a crossroads, but if you want me to do it some other way I can do that.
@MasterShedrick @Jinxieminx If the first one is still available, could I pay with 390 gems and 146,500 treasure?
@MasterShedrick @Jinxieminx If the first one is still available, could I pay with 390 gems and 146,500 treasure?
s7cpOmi.png
@Belegorn Unfortunately Konoyo was first to the XYX. If you're interested in the Second one it's still available.
@Belegorn Unfortunately Konoyo was first to the XYX. If you're interested in the Second one it's still available.

butterfly-012.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11