Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Butterfly House! (Thylacine) [Hatchery]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
Very interested in blue eyes!
Very interested in blue eyes!
4CRxKbX.gif
@MasterShedrick I'll join the list!
@MasterShedrick I'll join the list!
Leezpunk
@Siermod @myheartyoung @ammopanda @Konoyo @Belegorn @Takkuri @wulfenite @DragonFeatherdc @nerdmastertaytay @remmie @Dauphine76 @Sorrelfur @TheAdoptedBeta @frenklle @Drasmir @LadyLinaria @Gloomeon [center][u][b]I'm pinging you all to announce a few new changes! [/u][/b][/center] Firstly, we have a [b]new name[/b] as you may be able to tell. This is due to the fact that we are starting to introduce [i]more[/i] butterflies into the hatchery slowly. Starting with the beautiful [b]Thylacine [/b]babies based on[b] Richmond Birdwing[/b]'s. These can be found on page one. Secondly, we are running a new [b]promotion[/b] for people who use our icon or banner in their signatures. All details can be found on [b]page one[/b] underneath the Rules post by @MasterShedrick. Finally, if you are on [b]THIS [/b]pinglist only. You will get a[b] ONE TIME 10% discount [/b]on this or the next nest of Monarchs and Richmonds. This is a loyalty discount as you have supported us since before expansion. [right][img]http://www.animateit.net/data/media/april2014/butterfly-012.gif[/img] [/right]
@Siermod @myheartyoung @ammopanda @Konoyo @Belegorn @Takkuri @wulfenite @DragonFeatherdc @nerdmastertaytay @remmie @Dauphine76 @Sorrelfur @TheAdoptedBeta @frenklle @Drasmir @LadyLinaria @Gloomeon

I'm pinging you all to announce a few new changes!
Firstly, we have a new name as you may be able to tell. This is due to the fact that we are starting to introduce more butterflies into the hatchery slowly. Starting with the beautiful Thylacine babies based on Richmond Birdwing's. These can be found on page one.

Secondly, we are running a new promotion for people who use our icon or banner in their signatures. All details can be found on page one underneath the Rules post by @MasterShedrick.

Finally, if you are on THIS pinglist only. You will get a ONE TIME 10% discount on this or the next nest of Monarchs and Richmonds. This is a loyalty discount as you have supported us since before expansion.

butterfly-012.gif
*~ MasterJinx's Butterfly House Hatchery ~*

butterfly-012.gif
Click the Butterfly to see more!
Awesome!!
Awesome!!
8j8hyWs.pngvVrQcei.png
Im excited to see the future hatchlings hah
Im excited to see the future hatchlings hah
KW956Cz.gif
Nice! Looking forward to the new babs!
Nice! Looking forward to the new babs!
jpj0w0.jpg
@DragonFeatherdc @frenklle We have three Richmond Birdwing Skydancers with Thylacine already available on page one! :)
@DragonFeatherdc @frenklle We have three Richmond Birdwing Skydancers with Thylacine already available on page one! :)

butterfly-012.gif
@Jinxieminx

OH WOW! They are GORGEOUS. Both the pairs you currently breed and sell are absolute stunners. I'd love to be alerted when the new babies hatch. ;O; oh my goshhhhhhhh! I need one!
@Jinxieminx

OH WOW! They are GORGEOUS. Both the pairs you currently breed and sell are absolute stunners. I'd love to be alerted when the new babies hatch. ;O; oh my goshhhhhhhh! I need one!
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop | avatar dragon
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
@ammopanda

The Cairns Birdwing babies are actually available already. There are three for sale on page one. :)
@ammopanda

The Cairns Birdwing babies are actually available already. There are three for sale on page one. :)

butterfly-012.gif
@MasterShedrick

**FANS SELF AND GOES TO IMMEDIATELY CHECK THEM OUT**
@MasterShedrick

**FANS SELF AND GOES TO IMMEDIATELY CHECK THEM OUT**
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop | avatar dragon
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11