Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Mythic Hatchery
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
Last day to buy 'Topaz' before she goes to the great glitter bucket in the sky!
Last day to buy 'Topaz' before she goes to the great glitter bucket in the sky!
@klefaeries
@Punching
@Milos
@Albinomexicano
@B3c71
@forsakencolors
@freedom096
@myrubypixie
@lackingsanity
@Amehime
@Iodine (Female)
@Hukysuky (Shimmer Males)
@klefaeries
@Albinomexicano
@freedom096
@BlueMindcontroll
@Alphadragon
@B3c71 (male Yetis)

This is a general update, no new hatchlings have been added since the Unicorns.

That said it's time to expand the hatchery. So please vote for what you would like the next pair to be. One vote for person please but feedback is appreciated!

Harpie:
51otw7.png

Griffin:
11rvwj8.png

Werewolf:
357ikr5.png

Or, if you'd prefer a non-mythical creature there is the option of a fan dragon breeding pair instead.

Temerarie from Temerarie:
ztdqhv.png

Everyone who gets back to me will be entered in a raffle for a chance to win a free hatchling of the winning pair.
@klefaeries
@Punching
@Milos
@Albinomexicano
@B3c71
@forsakencolors
@freedom096
@myrubypixie
@lackingsanity
@Amehime
@Iodine (Female)
@Hukysuky (Shimmer Males)
@klefaeries
@Albinomexicano
@freedom096
@BlueMindcontroll
@Alphadragon
@B3c71 (male Yetis)

This is a general update, no new hatchlings have been added since the Unicorns.

That said it's time to expand the hatchery. So please vote for what you would like the next pair to be. One vote for person please but feedback is appreciated!

Harpie:
51otw7.png

Griffin:
11rvwj8.png

Werewolf:
357ikr5.png

Or, if you'd prefer a non-mythical creature there is the option of a fan dragon breeding pair instead.

Temerarie from Temerarie:
ztdqhv.png

Everyone who gets back to me will be entered in a raffle for a chance to win a free hatchling of the winning pair.
@Whirlwind678

/bursts through a door/

DID SOMEONE SAY TEMERAIRE

my vote goes to that obviously, I adore the series to bits! Also, since he's a celestial dragon, you can argue he's mythical in a sense ;)

Also, the harpies look cool! I'm not a big seraph fan but the scry is pretty nice. Wildclaws are a definite fit.
@Whirlwind678

/bursts through a door/

DID SOMEONE SAY TEMERAIRE

my vote goes to that obviously, I adore the series to bits! Also, since he's a celestial dragon, you can argue he's mythical in a sense ;)

Also, the harpies look cool! I'm not a big seraph fan but the scry is pretty nice. Wildclaws are a definite fit.
31d6fc6321fea0f5baa60ee6c596c954dd04bd67.png
@klefaeries

Thanks for the feedback, the books are great so far. If he gets chosen I might just end up making a section for dragon species from that book, or at least add Lien if I can figure out how to make her wings right.

Do you know of any frill apparel?
@klefaeries

Thanks for the feedback, the books are great so far. If he gets chosen I might just end up making a section for dragon species from that book, or at least add Lien if I can figure out how to make her wings right.

Do you know of any frill apparel?
@Whirlwind678

I think there's some sort of noble ruffle thing but I'm on mobile so it's kind of difficult to look it up...flourish jewelry would be pretty good for Lien as well since she's always mentioned to have that sort of thing on.
@Whirlwind678

I think there's some sort of noble ruffle thing but I'm on mobile so it's kind of difficult to look it up...flourish jewelry would be pretty good for Lien as well since she's always mentioned to have that sort of thing on.
@Whirlwind678

while I do love the idea of a temeraire dragon, i'll have to vote for werewolf!
@Whirlwind678

while I do love the idea of a temeraire dragon, i'll have to vote for werewolf!
da_by_astrosprinkles-dajphsn.pngtwi_by_astrosprinkles-dajphsk.pngyt_by_astrosprinkles-dajphsr.png
@WhirlWind678
I vote for the last one. :)
@WhirlWind678
I vote for the last one. :)
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@Alphadragon@B3c71

Thank you both for contributing! You have both been added to the raffle.

@klefaeries

The red in particularly would look good with her wing spots and eyes, do you think platinum toxin with white stained would work for her wings?

@Alphadragon@B3c71

Thank you both for contributing! You have both been added to the raffle.

@klefaeries

The red in particularly would look good with her wing spots and eyes, do you think platinum toxin with white stained would work for her wings?

@Whirlwind678

aw heck yeah that would be perfect!
@Whirlwind678

aw heck yeah that would be perfect!
[center][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/93c90cb8495d065916fbdc0914018fc3/tumblr_o3r7pjWuku1ujb89vo1_500.png[/img][/center]
tumblr_o3r7pjWuku1ujb89vo1_500.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17