Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Light Subspecies Bazaar [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@Khadjin @drgnhawk @Aeroden @QueenEvaine @Deluxe @Asterie @Slaine @Omphale @Charoula @Lokenosse @SafiraThePanther @Afar @Outpost @Erayidil @Hennamae @merrymine @PrimeNumbersCas @Leun @Saronai

Hello Light Subspecies Breeders! It's been a wonderful run watching the Light Subspecies grow and spread, but the time has come for me to leave Light (I will be back though, I promise). Seeing as the Bazaar's activity has been rather slow as of late, I think it will be best to close it. In the event that a sales hub is necessary, you have my blessing to create another, where pinglists and posts can be properly managed (not that I'm not able to but it feels a bit inappropriate to manage Light Subspecies when I'm not in Light). Please feel free to talk to me if there's any confusion or share any suggestions or objections. The other Librarians (Khadjin, Moons, and Kitiara) will still be available through the Library, to the best of my knowledge.
@Khadjin @drgnhawk @Aeroden @QueenEvaine @Deluxe @Asterie @Slaine @Omphale @Charoula @Lokenosse @SafiraThePanther @Afar @Outpost @Erayidil @Hennamae @merrymine @PrimeNumbersCas @Leun @Saronai

Hello Light Subspecies Breeders! It's been a wonderful run watching the Light Subspecies grow and spread, but the time has come for me to leave Light (I will be back though, I promise). Seeing as the Bazaar's activity has been rather slow as of late, I think it will be best to close it. In the event that a sales hub is necessary, you have my blessing to create another, where pinglists and posts can be properly managed (not that I'm not able to but it feels a bit inappropriate to manage Light Subspecies when I'm not in Light). Please feel free to talk to me if there's any confusion or share any suggestions or objections. The other Librarians (Khadjin, Moons, and Kitiara) will still be available through the Library, to the best of my knowledge.
je67dzK.gifgLbSZXW.gif59TgHaL.png
@Aeroden Leaving Light! Where are you traveling to, friend?
@Aeroden Leaving Light! Where are you traveling to, friend?
@Leun

Gonna go splish splash
@Leun

Gonna go splish splash
@Aeroden

I would like to be on the general pinglist!
@Aeroden

I would like to be on the general pinglist!
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@itsThirteen

The bazaar is presently inactive, but I've added you as requested.
@itsThirteen

The bazaar is presently inactive, but I've added you as requested.
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24