Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Gened Gen 1s, Gen1s, Lvl 25, Others
1 2 3 4 5
@Kimikada
Whoops. I meant to put that. xx; He's my progen. Edited first post to include that.

Misa - Maybe 600kt?
Ruel - 1200g or treasure equivalent?

@asterope

Karkat - 80kt?
@Kimikada
Whoops. I meant to put that. xx; He's my progen. Edited first post to include that.

Misa - Maybe 600kt?
Ruel - 1200g or treasure equivalent?

@asterope

Karkat - 80kt?
@Yilara

Awesome. Sending CR now
@Yilara

Awesome. Sending CR now
hJNGZFZ.png
@Yilara done! sending a CR, thank you so much! c:
@Yilara done! sending a CR, thank you so much! c:
aw73viX.pngdLHxXG7.pngOzQVulI.pngzMF4DBk.pngKnULbgz.png
@Sucrose
The naturalist adornments interest me. And possibly the armband as well.
@Sucrose
The naturalist adornments interest me. And possibly the armband as well.
Whoa. Just scattered this girl (for the 9th time). I'm done. I'm so done. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14079911] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140800/14079911_350.png[/img] [/url]
Whoa. Just scattered this girl (for the 9th time). I'm done. I'm so done.
14079911_350.png
@yilara
*stares at keto*

About how much are you looking for her?
@yilara
*stares at keto*

About how much are you looking for her?
frsigbannersmskinny.png
@saphariadragon
Ah. My light warrior. I'm not sure. Maybe 1200g or make an offer.
@saphariadragon
Ah. My light warrior. I'm not sure. Maybe 1200g or make an offer.
@Yilara
Firstly, CONGRATS ON THAT SCATTER OMG

Secondly, LAH for the adornments + armband would be 925g. Is there anything else you'd be interested in? I'm totally broke right now OTL.
Would you be interested in other G1s?
@Yilara
Firstly, CONGRATS ON THAT SCATTER OMG

Secondly, LAH for the adornments + armband would be 925g. Is there anything else you'd be interested in? I'm totally broke right now OTL.
Would you be interested in other G1s?
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@yilara

I'm kind of broke atm aaaannd I sold a lot of my older fest stuff early on. All I got is the naturalist's armband like sucrose *snaps fingers* I do have extras of all the fest stuff since flameforgers this year if I can interest you in that...

Would you be cool with doing a payment plan? I should be able to make the money for her fairly quickly + I already have a mate for her :D

@yilara

I'm kind of broke atm aaaannd I sold a lot of my older fest stuff early on. All I got is the naturalist's armband like sucrose *snaps fingers* I do have extras of all the fest stuff since flameforgers this year if I can interest you in that...

Would you be cool with doing a payment plan? I should be able to make the money for her fairly quickly + I already have a mate for her :D

frsigbannersmskinny.png
@Sucrose
I'm trying to get out of Gen1s to be honest. xx; but payment plans are fine. And maybe skins. What's the price for the imp skin?

@saphariadragon
Payment plans are totally fine. (: I'll look at the festival stuff, but I think I have a bunch already too.
@Sucrose
I'm trying to get out of Gen1s to be honest. xx; but payment plans are fine. And maybe skins. What's the price for the imp skin?

@saphariadragon
Payment plans are totally fine. (: I'll look at the festival stuff, but I think I have a bunch already too.
1 2 3 4 5