Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {GOLDENFYRE HATCHERY} Moved!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@TheGoldenGecko Ooh, that Skydancer is VERY pretty. I have a lot of eggs about to hatch and more dragons about to breed, so I'm afraid I don't have space at the moment, but – as soon as my dragons are done breeding, I'll check back and see if he's sold or not. (If someone else offers, don't feel at all bad about selling him to the other party!! ^u^) thanks for the heads up!! :D
@TheGoldenGecko Ooh, that Skydancer is VERY pretty. I have a lot of eggs about to hatch and more dragons about to breed, so I'm afraid I don't have space at the moment, but – as soon as my dragons are done breeding, I'll check back and see if he's sold or not. (If someone else offers, don't feel at all bad about selling him to the other party!! ^u^) thanks for the heads up!! :D
QDUbuEp.png
@hakuraimaru

No one else has laid claim to the Skydancer. I can send him over as soon as you are ready for him. :)
@hakuraimaru

No one else has laid claim to the Skydancer. I can send him over as soon as you are ready for him. :)
orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
@TheGoldenGecko Hella rad, except I just went broke expanding my lair to deal with the lack-of-space problem hahahaha!!! But thank you!! (Why am I always going broke both in-game and irl?? Am I a money repellent?? The world may never know.) I'll be checkin' back over once I have a little more treasure in the hoard B)
@TheGoldenGecko Hella rad, except I just went broke expanding my lair to deal with the lack-of-space problem hahahaha!!! But thank you!! (Why am I always going broke both in-game and irl?? Am I a money repellent?? The world may never know.) I'll be checkin' back over once I have a little more treasure in the hoard B)
QDUbuEp.png
@hakuraimaru

Thats fine. I could lower the price if you would like.
@hakuraimaru

Thats fine. I could lower the price if you would like.
orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
@TheGoldenGecko Wow, that's much appreciated!! The other thing is that I don't have anyone in my lair who makes pretty babs with him yet and I don't think I have the nest/lair space to hook up another couple quite yet – but thanks anyway!!
@TheGoldenGecko Wow, that's much appreciated!! The other thing is that I don't have anyone in my lair who makes pretty babs with him yet and I don't think I have the nest/lair space to hook up another couple quite yet – but thanks anyway!!
QDUbuEp.png
@hakuraimaru @Lemonster123 @NaireReider

During the reg period, my hatchery was completely cleared out, and I now have a totally new selection of babies, including some Cheetah Imperials. Just to let you know. :)
@hakuraimaru @Lemonster123 @NaireReider

During the reg period, my hatchery was completely cleared out, and I now have a totally new selection of babies, including some Cheetah Imperials. Just to let you know. :)
I'd be interested in your triple brown imperial female baby, if she's still available. 20,000 treasure sounds like a good price for her.
I'd be interested in your triple brown imperial female baby, if she's still available. 20,000 treasure sounds like a good price for her.
@Silvertop

Absolutely! So sorry that I haven't responded until now. I wasn't pinged and forgot to check my thread for new posts, but I send her over immediately. It is always nice to have costumers who come back. :)
@Silvertop

Absolutely! So sorry that I haven't responded until now. I wasn't pinged and forgot to check my thread for new posts, but I send her over immediately. It is always nice to have costumers who come back. :)
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4 5 6