Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {GOLDENFYRE HATCHERY} Moved!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@WingedDragonet

Sure thing. I will send the Crossroads to you. Sound good?
@WingedDragonet

Sure thing. I will send the Crossroads to you. Sound good?
orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
@TheGoldenGecko - Yeah. I'm not sure if I am going to adopt her yet for good. I will think more, partially because I might need more lair space with the incoming hatchlings tomorrow.
@TheGoldenGecko - Yeah. I'm not sure if I am going to adopt her yet for good. I will think more, partially because I might need more lair space with the incoming hatchlings tomorrow.
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
@WingedDragonet

Ok. Just let me know when you decide. :)
@WingedDragonet

Ok. Just let me know when you decide. :)
orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
@TheGoldenGecko - Sure thing! If I don't adopt her, I'm sure someone else would be delighted to!
@TheGoldenGecko - Sure thing! If I don't adopt her, I'm sure someone else would be delighted to!
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
@NaireReider

Nocca and her brood are ready! There is only one Skydancer, but he is beautiful! I can hold him for you if you would like.
@NaireReider

Nocca and her brood are ready! There is only one Skydancer, but he is beautiful! I can hold him for you if you would like.
@hakuraimaru

I have ten brand spanking new babies ready to be adopted! You might want to check them out. Some of them are REALLY pretty!
@hakuraimaru

I have ten brand spanking new babies ready to be adopted! You might want to check them out. Some of them are REALLY pretty!
BUMP
BUMP
@TheGoldenGecko can you save unnamed 7 and more rainbow tummy?
@TheGoldenGecko can you save unnamed 7 and more rainbow tummy?
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
@CrystalBones

Ah, my best customer. Of course I can save them. When do think you will be ready for them? Since you are buying more than one, and are one of my most loyal customers, I could get you a discount. Both of them for 25k instead of 30k.
@CrystalBones

Ah, my best customer. Of course I can save them. When do think you will be ready for them? Since you are buying more than one, and are one of my most loyal customers, I could get you a discount. Both of them for 25k instead of 30k.
@TheGoldenGecko that would be awesome but it might be up to 10 days till I can get that much I can get 15k soon then get the rest after that
@TheGoldenGecko that would be awesome but it might be up to 10 days till I can get that much I can get 15k soon then get the rest after that
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6