Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SOLD
1 2 3 4
^
^
LAST HOUR
LAST HOUR
@Embereye @Micheru @Claritywind @Diseased

Last-minute pings, any offers?
@Embereye @Micheru @Claritywind @Diseased

Last-minute pings, any offers?
@Memoryhead
I would, but I'm in another auction too that is taking up all my monies :c
But I could maybe make up the rest in time...
how about 320k?

@Micheru
@Memoryhead
I would, but I'm in another auction too that is taking up all my monies :c
But I could maybe make up the rest in time...
how about 320k?

@Micheru
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind Okay! Looks like you got the finishing bid! Thank you so much for taking her.
@Claritywind Okay! Looks like you got the finishing bid! Thank you so much for taking her.
@memoryhead [quote name="Memoryhead" date=2015-11-15 07:55:57] Last day ping! Due to a fluke on my part (distracted by dom shenanigans *cough), the new deadline will be tonight, November 15th at rollover! [/quote] ...I thought the auction finished at rollover? :/ I was at work D:
@memoryhead
Memoryhead wrote on 2015-11-15:

Last day ping! Due to a fluke on my part (distracted by dom shenanigans *cough), the new deadline will be tonight, November 15th at rollover!

...I thought the auction finished at rollover? :/ I was at work D:
@Micheru I was under the impression no one was going to bid, I'm so sorry
@Micheru I was under the impression no one was going to bid, I'm so sorry
@Memoryhead
I was prepared to pay a bit too D: Ah well, grats on selling.
@Memoryhead
I was prepared to pay a bit too D: Ah well, grats on selling.
@Micheru Aagghh I'm really sorry, I was kind of under the impression no one else was interested because of the lack of offers throughout today. I figured closing early wouldn't hurt, but I guess there's a lesson learned here on my part. ._. My deepest apologies!!
@Micheru Aagghh I'm really sorry, I was kind of under the impression no one else was interested because of the lack of offers throughout today. I figured closing early wouldn't hurt, but I guess there's a lesson learned here on my part. ._. My deepest apologies!!
@Memoryhead
Lol, it's okay xD I saw no one had offered higher before I left for work so didn't bother posting until I got back :P
@Memoryhead
Lol, it's okay xD I saw no one had offered higher before I left for work so didn't bother posting until I got back :P
1 2 3 4