Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Wheel of The Year Wyrmery[revamp]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Ok @Nyathera she's yours! I was thinking something dark like Ursula, from The Little Mermaid, or Jadis, the evil Queen from The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.
Ok @Nyathera she's yours! I was thinking something dark like Ursula, from The Little Mermaid, or Jadis, the evil Queen from The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@itsThirteen

Oh, wow, what nice idea. XD But no I think she reminds me of a malevolent fairy in sleeping beauty. XD
@itsThirteen

Oh, wow, what nice idea. XD But no I think she reminds me of a malevolent fairy in sleeping beauty. XD
@Emoangel99

I'm putting Samhain on the nest. With a few days notice I may be able to get them red eyes, would you prefer that? Or are green eyes ok?
@Emoangel99

I'm putting Samhain on the nest. With a few days notice I may be able to get them red eyes, would you prefer that? Or are green eyes ok?
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
Red would go better with the Fright Night theme I think, but any eye color is fine really! Whatever is easier for you to breed. Ether way, the hatchlings from whenever I find him/her a mate will have red eyes from my nest. Thanks so much for asking me my preference. That's very nice of you! @itsThirteen
Red would go better with the Fright Night theme I think, but any eye color is fine really! Whatever is easier for you to breed. Ether way, the hatchlings from whenever I find him/her a mate will have red eyes from my nest. Thanks so much for asking me my preference. That's very nice of you! @itsThirteen
Donkereziel is my boyfriend & GrimmFever is my best friend! Grimm and I run a Hatchery together - **Needs updated majorly as of 2024
@Emoangel

You're willing to give a home to a hatchling that has been months in the crafting, feed it, love it, even find it a mate and make me beautiful granddraks to squee about. I'll ping @Wasteofanangel to see if they have a nest for rent.
@Emoangel

You're willing to give a home to a hatchling that has been months in the crafting, feed it, love it, even find it a mate and make me beautiful granddraks to squee about. I'll ping @Wasteofanangel to see if they have a nest for rent.
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@itsThirteen I have a spare nest right now if you want to send the parents over ^.^
@itsThirteen I have a spare nest right now if you want to send the parents over ^.^
@itsThirteen Two eggs are safely nestled in my nesting grounds ^.^ [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/2/2healthy_0dead.png[/img]
@itsThirteen Two eggs are safely nestled in my nesting grounds ^.^
2healthy_0dead.png
@SilverOtter

Mabon baby was born! I'll send you the CR
@SilverOtter

Mabon baby was born! I'll send you the CR
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@itsThirteen

Okie dokie!
@itsThirteen

Okie dokie!
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
@itsThirteen oooooo *rubs my little witchy hands together* can I get a ping for when there are Yule babs pls
@itsThirteen oooooo *rubs my little witchy hands together* can I get a ping for when there are Yule babs pls
0150-1.jpg0542-2.jpg0360-2.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26