Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CHOOSE YOUR FREE DRAGON - NEW EVERY DAY
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Tiand I fallen for this beauty, I'll take her if she's still open? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17701492] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/177015/17701492_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Tiand

I fallen for this beauty, I'll take her if she's still open?

17701492_350.png
@Boltcatcher Er, ah...well, if she were still available ^^; You may want to read the original post a little more thoroughly
@Boltcatcher Er, ah...well, if she were still available ^^; You may want to read the original post a little more thoroughly
Ljw7JvQ.pngchoose_by_myserpentine-d9d2f6x.png
@Tiand

How I see, I misread lol.
@Tiand

How I see, I misread lol.
@Boltcatcher It's okay. ^^; A lot of people tend to skim over instead of reading into it. You can still choose one that is available, or I could hold her brother for you when my mom sends him to me (he's a lavender/forest/jade cry/face/smoke imperial). Whichever option you prefer :)
@Boltcatcher It's okay. ^^; A lot of people tend to skim over instead of reading into it. You can still choose one that is available, or I could hold her brother for you when my mom sends him to me (he's a lavender/forest/jade cry/face/smoke imperial). Whichever option you prefer :)
@Tiand

His colors doesn't fancy me but thanks though!
@Tiand

His colors doesn't fancy me but thanks though!
@Tiand Thank you
@Tiand Thank you
mRpN7.gifn6iDV.gifbVROo.gifTiq54.gifpZZxS.gifQuj4N.giflLmLT.gifbEqCI.gifGmfpH.gifLyJPv.gifcWzT6.gif
I found this thread and think it deserves a friendly little bump! :D
I found this thread and think it deserves a friendly little bump! :D
@AncientHourglass Aw thank you so much :D Are you sure you don't want one?
@AncientHourglass Aw thank you so much :D Are you sure you don't want one?
@tiand
surprise me!
@tiand
surprise me!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
@themightyfall Hope you like him! ^^ If not, I'll try again and trade him for another till ya do. :)
@themightyfall Hope you like him! ^^ If not, I'll try again and trade him for another till ya do. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8