Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CHOOSE YOUR FREE DRAGON - NEW EVERY DAY
@Tiand Dragons?!
@Tiand Dragons?!
izcJ5cD.png
@uniquelykenn Pff I literally hatch a new nest every day lol.
@uniquelykenn Pff I literally hatch a new nest every day lol.
Ljw7JvQ.pngchoose_by_myserpentine-d9d2f6x.png
@Eilastreon Yus. o: You can have one a day from any of the dragons scattered throughout my lair that's listed on the ah :D
@Eilastreon Yus. o: You can have one a day from any of the dragons scattered throughout my lair that's listed on the ah :D
@Tiand

Oh, neat!

So... does that mean I can choose one right now? Any that's on the AH?

I really shouldn't take more dragons, but... this one is very pretty, and I love collecting pretty dragons. :(
@Tiand

Oh, neat!

So... does that mean I can choose one right now? Any that's on the AH?

I really shouldn't take more dragons, but... this one is very pretty, and I love collecting pretty dragons. :(
izcJ5cD.png
@Eilastreon Yup! x3 You were eligible the moment you responded ;p First five responders and all that x) She's goooorgeous, enjoy!
@Eilastreon Yup! x3 You were eligible the moment you responded ;p First five responders and all that x) She's goooorgeous, enjoy!
@Tiand

Thanks!
@Tiand

Thanks!
izcJ5cD.png
@Eilastreon Quite welcome! ^^
@Eilastreon Quite welcome! ^^
^
^
@Tiand can I have this one if he's not be claimed already? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17724472] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/177245/17724472_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Tiand can I have this one if he's not be claimed already?
17724472_350.png
mRpN7.gifn6iDV.gifbVROo.gifTiq54.gifpZZxS.gifQuj4N.giflLmLT.gifbEqCI.gifGmfpH.gifLyJPv.gifcWzT6.gif
@ShadowsStalker All yours! ^^
@ShadowsStalker All yours! ^^