Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Nature Subspecies: Quietclaw Sales Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Panarow
@bamboowater @Ethanaell @WickedHorror
@CaelumDeity
@Apfelobst

Hi everybody! This is just a ping to let you know that we now have a public Quietclaw sales thread. Feel free to let me know if you want to be on just the Nature Hub pinglists (which is how I'm leaving things unless told otherwise), Just the Public Hub's Pinglists, or both. Or removed!
@Panarow
@bamboowater @Ethanaell @WickedHorror
@CaelumDeity
@Apfelobst

Hi everybody! This is just a ping to let you know that we now have a public Quietclaw sales thread. Feel free to let me know if you want to be on just the Nature Hub pinglists (which is how I'm leaving things unless told otherwise), Just the Public Hub's Pinglists, or both. Or removed!
OgvwujS.jpg
@QueSeraAwesome

Yea if that's cool I'd love to be on the ping list!! Thank you!!
@QueSeraAwesome

Yea if that's cool I'd love to be on the ping list!! Thank you!!
Nooo, I hatched two near-Quietclaws... silly smoke gene >.<
Nooo, I hatched two near-Quietclaws... silly smoke gene >.<
@Entei236 @Nootington Hatched out my nest today. Got two nice roots quiet claws. [quote][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18439253] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184393/18439253_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Jungle[/b] M Brown/Soil/Jungle Bar/Daub/Crackle [u]$25kt[/u][/center][/quote]
@Entei236 @Nootington

Hatched out my nest today. Got two nice roots quiet claws.
Quote:

18439253_350.png

Jungle M
Brown/Soil/Jungle
Bar/Daub/Crackle
$25kt
GNU: Terry Pratchett
IaWAzbD.pngALUZZqg.pngtumblr_inline_nwq2seL90g1r3h1o8_540.pngtumblr_inline_nj6eplzKc21r3h1o8.pngtumblr_inline_nuf0jfLw8D1r3h1o8_540.png
9g0BXbt.gif
@MystRunner I am broke from Wind's profit push last night. However if they are not gone in a few days let me know
@MystRunner I am broke from Wind's profit push last night. However if they are not gone in a few days let me know
@Entei236 I will keep you in mind.
@Entei236 I will keep you in mind.
IaWAzbD.pngALUZZqg.pngtumblr_inline_nwq2seL90g1r3h1o8_540.pngtumblr_inline_nj6eplzKc21r3h1o8.pngtumblr_inline_nuf0jfLw8D1r3h1o8_540.png
9g0BXbt.gif
@MystRunner ok thank you
@MystRunner ok thank you
@MystRunner
Those are really pretty!!! Could I purchase the forest qw?
@MystRunner
Those are really pretty!!! Could I purchase the forest qw?
@nootington

Sure I'll set up the CR for you.
@nootington

Sure I'll set up the CR for you.
9g0BXbt.gif
@MystRunner

Thank you very much!!!
@MystRunner

Thank you very much!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9