Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lists Open! <<ElectroHeart>>
1 2 3
@DragonSanctuary

Thanks!

( also, its ok, it happens all the time :') )
@DragonSanctuary

Thanks!

( also, its ok, it happens all the time :') )
XeY5rF6.png
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
FObX7rS.png
5kODyPT.gifgLbZUkF.pngBMbExDU.pngJzUZHeP.pngwN1CyRb.pngtqa10NX.pnguzVzjjZ.pngQ4idXs1.pngfwf0oTL.pngcedPG3i.png
FtPB84c.png
@Mochiii @Silvexus @mismagius @BatCatization @todisturbtheuni @Shadow1759 @Jesabel @Poland @trickster88 @Slateblu1 @megaten @mirror @Sythra @AvengedHero @Skylark13 @Lalala145 @ghostyghost @CamiMoore @Zaratyst @Cauliflower @metalwrath @Silvanuyx @kansasboys @glasscreature @MoonlitFox @TheMur @Hyalite @Dusuki @Galaxeyempress @Bluwingskitty @QueenCouscous @Jenkow @thatjubi

Hi all! I have one Iri/Shim and two Iri/Facet for sale right now! Remember you get discounts for being in this group, so don't be afraid to ask for them!

EDIT: Forgot to mention that they are all teir 3!
@Mochiii @Silvexus @mismagius @BatCatization @todisturbtheuni @Shadow1759 @Jesabel @Poland @trickster88 @Slateblu1 @megaten @mirror @Sythra @AvengedHero @Skylark13 @Lalala145 @ghostyghost @CamiMoore @Zaratyst @Cauliflower @metalwrath @Silvanuyx @kansasboys @glasscreature @MoonlitFox @TheMur @Hyalite @Dusuki @Galaxeyempress @Bluwingskitty @QueenCouscous @Jenkow @thatjubi

Hi all! I have one Iri/Shim and two Iri/Facet for sale right now! Remember you get discounts for being in this group, so don't be afraid to ask for them!

EDIT: Forgot to mention that they are all teir 3!
Aster - they/them or she/her - FR +3
College Student and Coliseum Enthusiast
I promise this signature will be fixed eventually
New pair! Unnamed pair right now, But they had three purple imps!
New pair! Unnamed pair right now, But they had three purple imps!
More Hatchies! And a one off XXY monochrome Skydancer aaaa
More Hatchies! And a one off XXY monochrome Skydancer aaaa
1 2 3