Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Little Shop of Dragons Hatchery (closed)
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 62
@Starstalker
Sure thing! I'll let you know every time I put new dragons up for general sale!
@Starstalker
Sure thing! I'll let you know every time I put new dragons up for general sale!
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
@Nekomori

Love your pairs! Could I be on the general pinglist please?
@Nekomori

Love your pairs! Could I be on the general pinglist please?
@marenostra
I'm glad you like them! I'll let you know every time I put new dragons up for sale! If you are ever interested in any specific pair, please let me know! The people on the pair lists always have first pick of the hatchlings from the pair, before they go up for sale.
@marenostra
I'm glad you like them! I'll let you know every time I put new dragons up for sale! If you are ever interested in any specific pair, please let me know! The people on the pair lists always have first pick of the hatchlings from the pair, before they go up for sale.
@Nekomori

Thanks! I was going to choose one or two, but there are just too many pretty pairs so I figured general was the way to go, hehehe
@Nekomori

Thanks! I was going to choose one or two, but there are just too many pretty pairs so I figured general was the way to go, hehehe
@Nekomori

could I be pinged for opal hatchlings from Aubade / Vesper? preferably met/all but i'll look at them all ^^ thanks!
@Nekomori

could I be pinged for opal hatchlings from Aubade / Vesper? preferably met/all but i'll look at them all ^^ thanks!
4OQcs93.png
@Mintie
Sure thing! I'll let you know next time I have an opal baby to show you. It may take a while though
@Mintie
Sure thing! I'll let you know next time I have an opal baby to show you. It may take a while though
@Nekomori

that's fine, more time for me to gather funds haha ^^ thank you & your pairs are gorgeous!
@Nekomori

that's fine, more time for me to gather funds haha ^^ thank you & your pairs are gorgeous!
4OQcs93.png
@Nekomori

Could I be please be added to Searobin / Cyanide's ping list?
@Nekomori

Could I be please be added to Searobin / Cyanide's ping list?
MREQJ.gifo7Vex.gifDVr2oFl.gif aPaLdb3.png93464896.png93464888.png
@absinthy
Sorry for the late response ^^; Yes, of course! I added you to their wait list
@absinthy
Sorry for the late response ^^; Yes, of course! I added you to their wait list
@Nekomori can you put me on a few more pinglists please? Muzruth / Loivissa (skydancer female if possible) and Zynk / Melani? Thanks!
@Nekomori can you put me on a few more pinglists please? Muzruth / Loivissa (skydancer female if possible) and Zynk / Melani? Thanks!

featured dragon
for sale

gen 1! ♥
42298218.png
4gPXCym.gif
always feel free to ping me
she/her
+ 2
tumblr
wishlist
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 62